Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Good post and totally agree.
    RE: Wests post about trenches and being one side or another and no no mans land, I am no mans land. Didn't really want him back but was willing to sit back and see what happened.
    Didn't feel the need to insult him at every turn and at the same time found very little to congratulate him on.
    As stated previously, I wanted to enjoy the debate from both sides, but for the most part, the anti Ollie brigade was always shouting louder and longer than the pro Ollie brigade, which in turn put some people off from posting.
    I must admit that I am very happy with seeing some youth shine and like most, I believe the future isn't looking too terrible.
    Was there a pro Ollie Brigade, Fraggy? When he was playing three at the back?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      I have to say what a joke and how hypocritcal after the way ive been treated by you and brights
      Pinkie,

If you are wanting to accuse me of stuff, two things.

Firstly, do it via PM as this sort of stuff is exactly what puts people off coming here and I doubt others want to see your constant whingeing.

Secondly, make absolutely certain you have got your facts straight, because unlike you, I am very certain of what I may or may not have done.

Comment

Though as a player he was best English centre back in my lifetime. In team of tournament at World Cup in 2 world cups I think??
        No idea if he can coach but seems like a decent appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Pinkie,

If you are wanting to accuse me of stuff, two things.

Firstly, do it via PM as this sort of stuff is exactly what puts people off coming here and I doubt others want to see your constant whingeing.

Secondly, make absolutely certain you have got your facts straight, because unlike you, I am very certain of what I may or may not have done.
          Shame i wasnt pmed before I was put on premod for my opinions were classed as trolling, and brights i commend yours or stans actions on making fun of me tby changing my link to make me look stupid on my post about ollie on the ollie critics thread! Then when i noticed and posted up about it you or stan remove where i commented about it! As i said very hypocritical to comment about not understanding why theres a divide when you and stan are playing youre little games! As for whingeing, im not wingeing at all just stating facts i have no reason to pm you as you play youre little games with me and ill let people know
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

i think its a good appointment that benefits both parties tbh. we're always calling for derry or hill to come in and coach the team coz of their experience and leadership yet think that a guy who's an invincible title/cup winning machine and one of the best defenders in the world during the 2000s is below us? makes no sense!

as for hits and others being called out for their opinion, thats just petty as hell imo. most of what hits posts is just satire anyway and at least makes people laugh, if you honestly get offended by a hashtag then you really need to consider a holiday to spain or something to reduce those stress levels!
            its the constant petty bickering and snide remarks that will put people off this forum, not hashtags or people debating over ollie/defending him as if anything thats what helps bring people in!

we all love qpr in our own way lets remember that. keep this forum fun and stop the damn petty bickering over the slightest things jeeeeez

Comment

Shame i wasnt pmed before i was put on premod for my opinions were classed as trolling, and brights i commend yours or stans actions on making fun of me by changing my link to make me look stupid on my post about ollie on the ollie critics thread! Then when i noticed and posted up about it you or stan remove where i commented about it! As i said very hypocritical to comment about not understanding why theres a divide when you and stan are playing youre little games! As for whingeing, im not wingeing at all just stating facts i have no reason to pm you as you play youre little games with me and ill let people know
              You have most certainly got your so called facts completely wrong then, Pinkie. I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about.

If you are accusing me of editing posts, editing links, or any other such petty and childish behaviour, then you are clearly mistaken. I'd be astonished if there was a single poster on this site who would believe I would do any such thing.

And there is absolutely no way I would make fun of anyone, other than those I know well and even then, only in jest.

It seems to me that you are managing to do an excellent job of making yourself look stupid, without any help from me.

Comment

I have to say what a joke and how hypocritcal after the way ive been treated by you and brights
                The master of the sarcastic emoticon.

Comment

Shame i wasnt pmed before I was put on premod for my opinions were classed as trolling, and brights i commend yours or stans actions on making fun of me by changing my link to make me look stupid on my post about ollie on the ollie critics thread! Then when i noticed and posted up about it you or stan remove where i commented about it! As i said very hypocritical to comment about not understanding why theres a divide when you and stan are playing youre little games! As for whingeing, im not wingeing at all just stating facts i have no reason to pm you as you play youre little games with me and ill let people know
                  Pinkie, FYI you posted the wrong link yourself when you copied it over from the other thread. Can tell you that for a fact because I checked it myself. No mod changed or edited anything ATAF. The reason you posted the wrong link is because URL's are automatically shortened when they appear in a post. So you copied the abbreviated link, which is why it didn't work.

Comment

Back on topic I Think it’s win win

He gets experience of coaching, we get decent publicity for giving someone a chance and we get take quick look at him to see if he’s worth giving five year contract too to play CB and replace Ned
                    Last edited by West Acton; 26-03-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Back on topic I Think it’s win win

He gets experience of coaching, we get decent publicity for giving someone a chance and we get take quick look at him to see if he’s worth giving five contract too to play CB and replace Ned
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

New Coach lined up for next season..

Apparently we're getting a new coach for the away supporters that like that mode of transport next season so I heard. De luxe refit, new lick of paint, and fancy upholstering. I heard JJB's brother was going to be the driver, but then I found out he's an only child.

Comment

I heard Sol Campbell is our new coach driver.
                          QPR since 1993
                          WATRB since 2015
                          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Though as a player he was best English centre back in my lifetime. In team of tournament at World Cup in 2 world cups I think??
                            No idea if he can coach but seems like a decent appointment.
                            It's a reasonable bet that he knows more about defending than anyone else at this club so can only be helpful. The guy was a top defender, played for and against the best - must have learnt plenty on the way.

Comment

Just read a Sterling quote about Guardiola and the difference he brings. He talks about basics and doing them better than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X