New coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Thank God people create threads. And post comments. And share news and gossip. Whilst sharing their, er, opinion, man. Special kudos to those who in doing so lighten the day, make us smile, and avoid being a repetitive bore.

God bless them. How can anyone object to that? Thanks for the info, Hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Agree. International break brings out the worse in some of us; myself included.
      Apologies to Hits, even if I could put him on ignore; I wouldn't. Just a bit frustrated with the divide we are currently experiencing. Once we are over the hump I'm sure we will all be Kum By Ya (or whatever that song is called) again
      You deserve one of these fraggs

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Ok......here goes,.....into the breach
        I think there is some very unfair comments to hits in this thread.
        He's stated the news and given his opinion that is all.
        There have hardly been any threads on here in the last 24 hrs as a for instance, and so imo
        to attack a poster for starting one & giving an opinion isn't going to help.
        Disagree with it yes if you want.
        Personally I read it as us helping out a bloke, who was a top defender to give him experience.
        Hoping he can teach our boys some defensive skills.
        Nah, I've seen enough of hits posts to know that the first couple of sentences were more of a "dof Les bringing his mates in again" thing.
        It's another thread hoping to generate heat for Ferdinand because he's "brought another one of his mates in".
        Imo of course.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You deserve one of these fraggs
          Thanks Dave, hits and I have the occasional hissy fit at each other, but like a good married couple we never go to bed without making up #nohomo.
          There is a bit of background that you may have not picked up on since your return, hence ginger and a couple of others jumping on hits OP.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hahahahha, who gave this thread a 5 star rating? you cheeky bugg er

Sorry to weare for calling him a parody.

#livinglegend
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No issue with Sol if we improve then happy days ! Certainly don’t think it’s jobs for the boys, seems to me that it could benefit everyone.

Comment

The highly decorated former England international recently applied - and was interviewed - for the manager's job at Grimsby Town, eventually missing out to Michael Jolley, who has never played professional football.

Campbell won seven major trophies in his career and was one of Arsenal's Invincibles
                Campbell won seven major trophies in his career and was one of Arsenal's Invincibles
                Prior to that, Campbell was interviewed for a vacancy in Kazakhstan as well as managerial jobs at League One Oldham and Oxford.

It is understood Campbell is working with QPR on a temporary basis and remains keen to take up a managerial position in his own right in the future.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He always reminds me of Fashanu, not quite as far gone in the head yet, but he has potential

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    The highly decorated former England international recently applied - and was interviewed - for the manager's job at Grimsby Town, eventually missing out to Michael Jolley, who has never played professional football.

Prior to that, Campbell was interviewed for a vacancy in Kazakhstan as well as managerial jobs at League One Oldham and Oxford.

It is understood Campbell is working with QPR on a temporary basis and remains keen to take up a managerial position in his own right in the future.
                    THE Michael Jolley?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                      He always reminds me of Fashanu, not quite as far gone in the head yet, but he has potential
                      Hits reminds you of Fashanu?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

Comment

Might be Justin mate!!

Comment

Might be Justin mate!!
                            Haha, yeah. I've heard the rumours

Comment

Blessed are the thread makers, for they shall be called the children of God

Matt(hew)Smith, 5:9
                              Some of them
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                Thanks Dave, hits and I have the occasional hissy fit at each other, but like a good married couple we never go to bed without making up #nohomo.
                                There is a bit of background that you may have not picked up on since your return, hence ginger and a couple of others jumping on hits OP.
                                There is a bit of background that you may have not picked up on since your return,

No i hadn't noticed Fraggs. Just thought it was the hitman posting in his innimit....inimtble......own style!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X