New coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    As you know Wests, I rarely ever agree with Weare; but he is correct. Unfortunately there are different groups on here, and those that post the most seem to hold control and put off others from posting.
    It is almost as if you don't agree with the ones who truly enjoy slating OUR club at every opportunity, then your views are not valid.
    Sad but true. Hashtag nicknames slagging off ex club legends; pretending to know everything going on behind the scenes and anyone who dare questions those views is classed as a troll or in this case, a parody.
    Real shame as at the end of the day, we all want the same thing; success for our club.
    I even find myself double guessing anything positive I'm about to post just in case I offend one of the neigh sayers.
    Truly a sad state of affairs.

May be less painful if those that enjoy slating our club at every opportunity, just PM us the names of the members they need gagged so that they can continue unopposed in their own little utopia.
    I called him a parody because of the history of bollix he has posted.....
    Being on mastermind, toughest poster and all round footballing god.

Add to that, calling me a wum.

It has nothing to do with groups or his stance on ollie.

Get over yourself with the hash tags. First you had the hump about nicknames to the players, even though its not a banning offence, I toned it down for you.

Now you have issues with hash tags. Your even insisting that the hash tags are putting off new people from posting..... Come on man.

I created a thread with my view of this news.

Not a group view, my view. No nicknames, no hash tags. Yet, your the one who has a problem with this post and my retort to being called a wum.

I will do you a deal.

I will not post a single nick name or hash tag for a month.
    Let's see if 5 new posters start to comment on this site.
    Deal starts 1st April.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This thread went south rather quickly. Is it too soon to start the Reading match thread to divert attention away from the personal comments?
      QPR since 1993
      WATRB since 2015
      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Thats the problem Wests. There are some on here that truly believe that views that are not inline with theirs is being posted just for a reaction.
        I always made it clear that I didn't support Ollie returning, but I still want to read views from both sides of the fence; but due to those in the positive Ollie camp constantly being accussed of trolling etc. their numbers have dwindled.
        What makes an Ollie haters views less valid than a pro Ollie member?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hits if I could put you on ignore, I would of years ago.
          You have no idea what goes on outside your little bubble.
          Yes members like you do put people off posting, I receive enough PMs to support this, but you just carry on.
          I always try to stay neutral and remind myself that we all have a common goal, but there are many times I find myself questioning your motives.
          You have tried digging me out a few times over the years as you have with other admins/mods; and whenever I may have had a fallout with a member on here, I never have to wait too long for you to crawl up and try and put the boot in.
          I will do my best to try and not take your posts too seriously, but I will find it difficult as I never tolerate anyone constantly slagging off my team in the RW.
          As for your deal, no thanks.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
            This thread went south rather quickly. Is it too soon to start the Reading match thread to divert attention away from the personal comments?
            Agree. International break brings out the worse in some of us; myself included.
            Apologies to Hits, even if I could put him on ignore; I wouldn't. Just a bit frustrated with the divide we are currently experiencing. Once we are over the hump I'm sure we will all be Kum By Ya (or whatever that song is called) again
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hits if I could put you on ignore, I would of years ago.
              You have no idea what goes on outside your little bubble.
              Yes members like you do put people off posting, I receive enough PMs to support this, but you just carry on.
              I always try to stay neutral and remind myself that we all have a common goal, but there are many times I find myself questioning your motives.
              You have tried digging me out a few times over the years as you have with other admins/mods; and whenever I may have had a fallout with a member on here, I never have to wait too long for you to crawl up and try and put the boot in.
              I will do my best to try and not take your posts too seriously, but I will find it difficult as I never tolerate anyone constantly slagging off my team in the RW.
              As for your deal, no thanks.

Don't think anyone takes anything he posts seriously - just a muppet to have a laugh at occaisionally

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Deal starts 1st April.
                Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  I called him a parody because of the history of bollix he has posted.....
                  Being on mastermind, toughest poster and all round footballing god.

Add to that, calling me a wum.

It has nothing to do with groups or his stance on ollie.

Get over yourself with the hash tags. First you had the hump about nicknames to the players, even though its not a banning offence, I toned it down for you.

Now you have issues with hash tags. Your even insisting that the hash tags are putting off new people from posting..... Come on man.

I created a thread with my view of this news.

Not a group view, my view. No nicknames, no hash tags. Yet, your the one who has a problem with this post and my retort to being called a wum.

I will do you a deal.

I will not post a single nick name or hash tag for a month.
                  Let's see if 5 new posters start to comment on this site.
                  Deal starts 1st April.
                  Come on Hitsy just be yourself HARSH TAGS and all don't keep it rocking

Comment

Thank God people create threads. And post comments. And share news and gossip. Whilst sharing their, er, opinion, man. Special kudos to those who in doing so lighten the day, make us smile, and avoid being a repetitive bore.

God bless them. How can anyone object to that? Thanks for the info, Hits.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                      Don't think anyone takes anything he posts seriously - just a muppet to have a laugh at occaisionally
                      Funny you mention that, he reminds me of animal from that show lol
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Blessed are the thread makers, for they shall be called the children of God

Matt(hew)Smith, 5:9

Comment

Agree. International break brings out the worse in some of us; myself included.
                          Apologies to Hits, even if I could put him on ignore; I wouldn't. Just a bit frustrated with the divide we are currently experiencing. Once we are over the hump I'm sure we will all be Kum By Ya (or whatever that song is called) again
                          fairplay Fraggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Thank God people create threads. And post comments. And share news and gossip. Whilst sharing their, er, opinion, man. Special kudos to those who in doing so lighten the day, make us smile, and avoid being a repetitive bore.

God bless them. How can anyone object to that? Thanks for the info, Hits.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                              I really do not know how to respond to that

Comment

Ok......here goes,.....into the breach
                                I think there is some very unfair comments to hits in this thread.
                                He's stated the news and given his opinion that is all.
                                There have hardly been any threads on here in the last 24 hrs as a for instance, and so imo
                                to attack a poster for starting one & giving an opinion isn't going to help.
                                Disagree with it yes if you want.
                                Personally I read it as us helping out a bloke, who was a top defender to give him experience.
                                Hoping he can teach our boys some defensive skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X