Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Well done weeeeeee man that’s a great touch and finish. Take note Conor
    I’m sure he did take note as he provided the assist!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Said after the game how he wants to play in the premier league, we have to act quickly imo.
      Is it not every young professional footballers ambition to play at the highest level? Wouldn’t of expected him to say anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
        Is it not every young professional footballers ambition to play at the highest level? Wouldn’t of expected him to say anything else
        He probably could've been a bit more diplomatic about it, but cant blame a bit of youthful exuberance! If bangs them in until the end of the season, I fully expect clubs to start sniffing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          He probably could've been a bit more diplomatic about it, but cant blame a bit of youthful exuberance! If bangs them in until the end of the season, I fully expect clubs to start sniffing.
          Watched the interview, the lad was clearly buzzing and proud of himself after winning the game, on his intentional debut. Big moment for the lad, and none of us know how much hard work he's put in to get to a stage where he's representing his country. Don't think you can be too critical of what he said. Yeah, it could be construed as a bit of a "come and get me", but I really don't think that is actually what it was!

Comment

I feel pride that two of our young players combined to score at international level. It reflects well on us as a club I think. And as for Smythy, what a player he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Watched the interview, the lad was clearly buzzing and proud of himself after winning the game, on his intentional debut. Big moment for the lad, and none of us know how much hard work he's put in to get to a stage where he's representing his country. Don't think you can be too critical of what he said. Yeah, it could be construed as a bit of a "come and get me", but I really don't think that is actually what it was!
              Or maybe he meant his intention is to get to there with QPR :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Good Post but don't thing anyone is criticising him for what he said.

I'm sure all of our players want to play in the Premier.
                Good luck to the lad and hope he continues his form while he is with us.

What sort of fee can we expect for him in the summer?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  That's the last thing any of us thought........ LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    That's the last thing any of us thought........ LOL.
                    The perpetual curse of the optimistic QPR fan. I can't help it. LOL.

Comment

Imo it's imperative that we hang on to him next season he could turn out to be real windfall ! We have to get what they are worth for these young players as I've said not what a bigger club thinks they will give us

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I had a similar thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          here's hoping we get some good money for him to help towards the fine
                          The Board have said they'll cover that. Lucrative sale could assist avoiding a further FFP breach. But I'm hoping we can hold on to our promising youths (and improving seniors) and have a good go at a promotion push next season

Comment

Have to say, I like the suggestion on here that Smyth maybe will improve Washingtons play and confidence. I guess I`m one of those very few on here who still believe Connor is a promising player even on this level.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Imo it's imperative that we hang on to him next season he could turn out to be real windfall ! We have to get what they are worth for these young players as I've said not what a bigger club thinks they will give us
                              If we can get him to sign an extension to his contract, then everything is ok. If not he leaves next summer on a free.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X