holloway talking about out of contract players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    Get through the first couple of sentences and it all becomes clear.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Yeah youre right weare ofcourse he can, i see chip on his shpulder mentioned and thats exactly what this thread is, its embarrising the hatred for him on here, no doubt woth me posting this opinion of mine will get deleted again along with my other opinion deleted the other day by the boss of this forum stan
      I haven't deleted a single one of your posts Pinkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        I haven't deleted a single one of your posts Pinkie.
        One of you has where i quoted what ollie had planned about eze in january!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

This all seem fine to me. Players have to earn their contracts - new players coming through having to earn new contracts, making it hard to offer new contracts to the older players, because of squad size and ffp restraints. So they have to work even harder.

So what he's saying is right - and it would be right no matter what our recent form has been, no matter how we have performed since the start of the season, no matter which formation we play now or before. And the argument is even relatively well reasoned, considering the mad rants Ollie goes on at times.
          QPR since 1993
          WATRB since 2015
          First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Think Ollie can question certain players
            That could very well be true, Weare
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Ffs what's the problem? He's dead right, a player should have to earn their contract. If they don't do enough then jog on.
              Absolutely fcking nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                I'm sorry but he is coming across as an arrogant pr11ck.

Accusing players of trying to get him the sack, he is doing his job but the players are not doing theirs!

who the fark has been playing stupid formations and sticking wingers in at fullback.

yeah, you been doing a job knobhead............ a rotten job.

as for accusing players of trying to get you the sack, why dont you just fark right off.

obviously has the hump that the formation has been forced upon him and he is lashing out at the players.

so much for our good little run we had going for us. this will do some damage.

Only takes one player to cry about being left out of the first XI for everyone to jump on the manager on here though doesnt it ? Then it is "Holloway Out" for 20 weeks (although not at the ground funnily enough).

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I think those two are out of our price range.
                  That deserved more recognition than it got cricketer!!

We'll probably end up with Benson and Hedges.....
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    And that's no exaggeration IMO given our current squad. Certainly top 10.

I know some will disagree, which brings me onto my second point:

I think the manager issue alone has been responsible for creating a lot more splits in the fanbase. Under Hughes, JFH, Redknapp and Ramsey it was always quite clear when the tide had swung amongst the fans, which resulted in them not lasting much longer. With Holloway I sense the fans are a lot more divided on the issue, which can often spill over into in-fighting sadly. Ollie seems very marmite-esque IMO.
                    I don't think he is to be honest. I think most of us are aware of his limitations but some are more forgiving of him given our current situation. I don't think it's a love/hate split at all tbh.

Comment

Anything Holloway has done to earn his detractors he has bought on himself with unwanted comments like this. He was just winning a few more people round then shows himself up as power mad.
                      It's still up to the better players if they want to sign a tuppenny ha'penny contract. Just get on with the job your meant to do.

Comment

What a bunch of prlcks some are ! anything to beat the manager with of coarse he right to let the players know where they stand that the ball is in their court if they want a new contract earn it ! We've just got shot of some players you wouldn't want anywhere near kids poisoning their mind with their sulking lazy attitudes , and the thing is all his knockers know that , and would still want him out without waiting to see if our upturn is just a blip or we have turned the corner

Comment

So Ned and Robinson have not earned new contracts? That only leaves Mackie and Perch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            One of you has where i quoted what ollie had planned about eze in january!
                            Pinkie, I've honestly no idea at all who created the thread, but there is one titled "Pinkie" in the slug-out section. In case you weren't aware, it's a place where posts can end up if the whole situation seems to degenerate into an argument.

There are a posts from you in that about Eze with a link from GetWestLondon about Holloway planning to build the attack around him, if that's what you were referring to when accusing people of deleting your posts.

As I said, no idea who put them there, just trying to be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              So Ned and Robinson have not earned new contracts? That only leaves Mackie and Perch.
                              I would say Robinson has ! not sure Ned has not his wages but will say he puts his shift in , is it worth 35k a week no that's out of our range , but we still have 6 out of cantract , for me the only one I would fight to keep is Robinson
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-03-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Oh hi Hits. I wondered where you were. Things going a bit well for your input I guess.

wow, pretty shocked by the amount of pages on this thread tbh.

He really is suffering from little man syndrome though, still shocked with this article, once again, he spills it all out into the public.

he has been found out about his 352 garbage, so now he is acting up like some sort of demigod.

Spouting all that crap about he will decide who gets a contract etc etc.

there is only one player out of contract that i would keep, and that is the bloke that will most likey choose to go to a bigger club (robinson) so, he has no power tbh.

the only one who will get a new contract is Gump.

as for perch, could take him or leave him personally.

so, a total of 3 players out of contract, only one is worth keeping but that one will more than likely choose to go elsewhere.

so that leaves two players that holloway is playing God for.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X