No announcement yet.

For supporters of a certain age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bob,.. Looking resplendent at Wembley...Note proper football boots, proper colour

Last edited by QPRDave; 28-05-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• is that half garth
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        is that half garth
        It is.....Half Garth?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It is.....Half Garth?
          yeah you know,one ton crooks

Comment

• Doubt we will ever see qpr in an fa cup final again . I was there and the replay , we gave a good account of ourselves especially the replay .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Doubt we will ever see qpr in an fa cup final again . I was there and the replay , we gave a good account of ourselves especially the replay .
              Agreed Stainrod, Hucker was fantastic first game and earns is the replay but should have won the replay we were that good. Micklewhites disallowed goal for reasons only Clive White knew plus other bizarre decisions and the crossbar denied us. Hopefully our time will come again but it isn’t the same anymore anyway thanks to the bigger clubs not respecting it.

Comment

• I was there both games.
                I've got full 90 min dvd of replay I picked up in a bargain book shop for 99p a few years back, still get worked up watching it, how the f**k we didn't win that game let alone score is one of life's great mysteries.
                Found memories though, was only 19

Comment

• was about the same age , thank god i took a camera to the 1st game as i don't remember much of it , the replay i remember being really choked as we were by far the better team on the night

Comment

• 1985/86 Martin Allen, Robbie James, Terry Fenwick, Michael Robinson, Steve Wicks and Warren Neill celebrate #QPR's 3-2 aggregate victory over Liverpool in the semi-finals of the League Cup

Comment

• #OTD 1980 Striker Clive Allen was the youngster who,aged 19, commanded a £1.25 million fee as he moved to Arsenal from #QPR "We don't do things lightly here. Our supporters deserve the best and that is what we have given them in Clive" said delighted manager Terry Neill.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bit of a strange move that one , don’t think Allen played a game for arsenal .They flogged him to palace and we bought him back again.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Never knew les was a c#nt,cos Clive is

Comment

Working...
                                X