Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

The good old Bella - all those buildings still there. Woolworths is now Poundland of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Ha, used to live in the Tower Block opposite the Windsor Castle, on Chippenham Road. If there was a toss-up as to which was the bigger shitehole, I think the tower block would have won. Just.

Comment

• Views from the Flip-Flap, The Great White City.

4iRYiQr.jpg

JPrMsxU.jpg

Comment

• pele_moore_francis2.gif

With Phil Parkes behind Bobby Moore?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Ha, used to live in the Tower Block opposite the Windsor Castle, on Chippenham Road. If there was a toss-up as to which was the bigger shitehole, I think the tower block would have won. Just.

Hows the Walmer Castle looking these days Hubs ?
              I lived there as a nipper, until my parents decide that a house in leafy Hayes was more appropriate for a growing family. My parents are Irish and it was a proper boozer back then as it always had its complement of Irish punters having the craic.
              Last time I was in there was a good few years ago now, keep saying to myself I’ll pop back one day soon.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Etihad dressing room celebrations

Asyv79mCIAIHeLz.jpg
                      Asy5BCRCQAI1AGH.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Hows the Walmer Castle looking these days Hubs ?
                        I lived there as a nipper, until my parents decide that a house in leafy Hayes was more appropriate for a growing family. My parents are Irish and it was a proper boozer back then as it always had its complement of Irish punters having the craic.
                        Last time I was in there was a good few years ago now, keep saying to myself I’ll pop back one day soon.
                        Ultra-poncey Itso. Not for the likes of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Ultra-poncey Itso. Not for the likes of us.
                          Shame that. Plenty enough pubs nowadays selling scotch eggs at £5 a pop by staff who don’t know how to pull a decent pint.
                          Can’t put a price on character and atmosphere.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

• Really random but hoping someone on here will be able to help...

I'm trying to find out what programme a picture of a group of QPR fans flying to an away match was in. I think it was Cambridge United (H) in 80/81 but if not it's definitely in that season.

The caption will mention that they flew to places like Carlisle and, bizarrely, Cambridge!

Thank you :-)

Comment

• Is it this one Old?
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Is it this one Old?
                                Possibly, is there a photo inside of a handful of R's fans by a small private plane?

Comment

Working...
                                X