• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor old Shodipo..so quickly forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Poor old Shodipo..so quickly forgotten.
      Oh damn of course we have shodipo... he's been in and out of the side so often I totally forgot about him. We also have Kakay and Hamaleinnen but tbh I don't know enough about either of them
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not sure the manager fancies Shodipo judging by his lack of game time under him compared to JFH.

Comment

furlong has improved no end , sess is a dangerous player he had the beating of furs a couple of times 1st half but furs grew into the game and the fulham man was quiet 2nd half

Comment

I've criticised Furlong a fair bit due to his positional awareness more than anything else but have to admit he is starting to look a much better defender.

Hope he keeps it up as for the attacking side of his game, he is top drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I've criticised Furlong a fair bit due to his positional awareness more than anything else but have to admit he is starting to look a much better defender.

Last season he was nothing but a risk and many sides saw him as the weakest part of our back four, he was targeted sooooo many times. He has developed and learned as he should (even though his positioning still is a bit dodgy at times) but now he looks a lot better! Furlong is our future as right back and should be nailed on the teamsheet for next season, if not already..

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Yeah same here, massive improvement from him which is great to see. I think he's well on his way to cementing that regular RB spot (should Ollie stick with 4 at the back).
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Positioning is only really something you can learn from experience/playing so his exclusion has been counter productive. Let’s not forget he made his debut what four seasons ago in prem?? He should be approaching 100 games for us if previous managers had invested time in him

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Not sure the manager fancies Shodipo judging by his lack of game time under him compared to JFH.
                    Might be his chance came to eary maybe he needed more time to develope yeah no ?like wise Furlong and a few others
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 19-03-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I hope so Dogs would give us pace throughout the forward line with the exception of Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Depends on how well he does at the world cup... A good showing could bring it to over 10m
                        if cairney is valued at 30mil, i would want 15 mil each for luongo and freeman.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          if cairney is valued at 30mil, i would want 15 mil each for luongo and freeman.
                          Well Cairney hasn't been bought yet but I'd agree for sure, Cairney is honestly no better than Luongo and at most on par with Freeman imo. I did not see anything super special about him on saturday and he got pretty lucky with all the space he got for his goal.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X