No announcement yet.

Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinson and Smyth still doubtful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      No prediction poll thread or team to play them thread cos we are doing okay at the moment and this board dont like that.
      Shepherds Mush, LoftusRoadLad, Brian Wilson and the other volunteers for that are far from pessimists but maybe they've been busy. So why don't you post one yourself instead of biatching about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Didn't they beat them the other week 2-0 ?

15 games unbeaten and they've done most of the top 6 - possibly the best side in the division IMO. Still reckon they'll get automatic personally.
        Fulham are definitely the form team at he moment, I agree with that. I just don't think they are that much better than Villa. Villa were one of the strongest sides I have seen at HQ this season.

Comment

Hope this will not end up as an anti-climax. We are not expected to win, however we were not expected to win against Villa...and we did!

Comment

i posted this on fulham roll call but dont think anyones seen it but any info would be appreciated!

i hope i don't sound stupid but do i have to pick my ticket up from fulham's stadium on match day? whenever i've gone to away games i've normally bought the tickets in advance and had them delivered to my home so it's never been an issue. do i just go there and say my last name/reference number like qpr's collection kiosk?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              i posted this on fulham roll call but dont think anyones seen it but any info would be appreciated!

i hope i don't sound stupid but do i have to pick my ticket up from fulham's stadium on match day? whenever i've gone to away games i've normally bought the tickets in advance and had them delivered to my home so it's never been an issue. do i just go there and say my last name/reference number like qpr's collection kiosk?
              Have you called qpr box office cobs??? I know there are collection windows near away end at cottage

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Fulham are definitely the form team at he moment, I agree with that. I just don't think they are that much better than Villa. Villa were one of the strongest sides I have seen at HQ this season.
                Different sides for me villa more powerful but Fulham play and move ball quick and have pace

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Different sides for me villa more powerful but Fulham play and move ball quick and have pace
                  Yes, I agree. Although we were still in that home Villa game they felt the stronger.
                  I am still gutted I didn't go the other night having bought tickets for the original fixture. We just had one of our suppliers walk in the office here - a Villa season ticket holder

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Shepherds Mush, LoftusRoadLad, Brian Wilson and the other volunteers for that are far from pessimists but maybe they've been busy. So why don't you post one yourself instead of biatching about it.
                    Aint biatching juat stating facts. Always slower here after after a win or two.
                    Oh and I dont start threads.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Have you called qpr box office cobs??? I know there are collection windows near away end at cottage
                      nope but i'm working at the bbc by loftus road today so ill just go to the stadium and ask. cheers westy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Aint biatching juat stating facts. Always slower here after after a win or two.
                        You said "We are doing okay at the moment and this board dont like that" which is bo|locks mate. Who is this board anyway. It's the wide cross-section of members that make it up - be they optimists, pessimists, happy clappers, realists or whatever.

Comment

You said "We are doing okay at the moment and this board dont like that" which is bo|locks mate. Who is this board anyway. It's the wide cross-section of members that make it up - be they optimists, pessimists, happy clappers, realists or whatever.
                          Yeah the match thread after the amazing villa victory showed its bollarks.
                          Most people on here want hollow head the clueless clown out and doing well prevents that. Thats my take.

Edit. Oh and thats not me slating the board either, just observations.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-03-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

I normally take a printout of confirmation and bank card. Royal Mail around my way sometimes don't turn up for a couple of days so often have to do it.

Comment

Don’t forget the olliphiles Stan

Comment

Clueless Clown has got a plan for the game against Fulham.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...an-fulham-game

Comment

Working...
                                X