Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me Terry got it with interest and showed it !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me Terry got it with interest and showed it !!

So refreshing if the ##### ....

Was a great player
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It was great that Manning beat him for the header on our 1st!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

They beat us without him and we done them with him playing tonight..i know which one is easier to take..

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          They beat us without him and we done them with him playing tonight..i know which one is easier to take..
          plus the first time round they had to rely on 'one of us' to score anyway

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Hubble; 13-03-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Haha cracking hubbs, really liking matty smith in our line ups from the start, gives us everything balance wise and the opposition struggle with him and our eze etc and smythe to comeback, great balance in the side
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Haha cracking hubbs, really liking matty smith in our line ups from the start, gives us everything balance wise and the opposition struggle with him and our eze etc and smythe to comeback, great balance in the side
                    smith has been very handy lately and tbh i'd put that down to the club putting him on a new training regime so he could lose some weight and get fitter. even when he fails to score hes normally a threat up front and scares defenders into making mistakes by marking him enmasse.

tonight was such an unexpected surprise and its absolutely brilliant when qpr does that to us, its such a great feeling to smash a team when you've expected a hammering! proper happy tonight

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      smith has been very handy lately and tbh i'd put that down to the club putting him on a new training regime so he could lose some weight and get fitter. even when he fails to score hes normally a threat up front and scares defenders into making mistakes by marking him enmasse.

tonight was such an unexpected surprise and its absolutely brilliant when qpr does that to us, its such a great feeling to smash a team when you've expected a hammering! proper happy tonight
                      Totally agree corbs since hes been in for extra training hes got that edge to keep going now and his agressions great to see, great seeing all the lads in it for each other, proper team coming together there & we`ll only get better
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

This!!! What a great, great result. Well done IH and the boys. I’m pinching myself expecting to wake up to find I dreamed this result! COYRs!!!!!!

Comment

Now this is what supporting the Rs is all about, probably the most unexpected result since The scum away SWP win or Fulham last season and with Terry playing too, was the icing on the cake. Well done Pinkie you called this one !

Comment

Yes and was surprised he let the chants get to him. At three nil when he came across towards us for a throw in and he got the ‘John Terry we think your a k ant’ he gestures towards us with two fingers which got a big roar and laugh from the small band of us

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              LOVE that pic!

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Yes and was surprised he let the chants get to him. At three nil when he came across towards us for a throw in and he got the ‘John Terry we think your a k ant’ he gestures towards us with two fingers which got a big roar and laugh from the small band of us
                              Haha good effort lads. What a prized helmet that man is.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X