Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed You.. Oh and some news..

Missed Me ?

Thought not. I missed all you though plus I got a very nice welcome back from Stanley via PM who I know deep down hates me.

Anyway, moving swiftly on I do have a bit of news for you all, for the believers that is. I’m expecting the normal stick on this to be honest so bring it on lads.

My brother works for a large chauffeuring business in the west end and recently the company that he works for have won the clubs contract on a full time basis so he now spends at least 2/3 days of the week - a month with the owners when they are in London for business.

Big changes coming up both on and off the pitch this summer he has heard.

4 players have already agreed to sign when their current contracts expire with their current clubs with a former favourite coming back that will make A LOT of fans happy.

Once we get mathematically safe Ollie will also be offered a new improved contract as Ruben and TF are both crying out for stability.

The club have also almost given up of finding a new site in London for the ground due to the amount it would cost and are now looking at outside of London with a space being considered in Kent.

Nice to be back.

Play gentle now..

A former favourite?

Adel? Lol

Comment

I like JJB, best parody account on here.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
        Missed Me ?

Thought not. I missed all you though plus I got a very nice welcome back from Stanley via PM who I know deep down hates me.

Anyway, moving swiftly on I do have a bit of news for you all, for the believers that is. I’m expecting the normal stick on this to be honest so bring it on lads.

My brother works for a large chauffeuring business in the west end and recently the company that he works for have won the clubs contract on a full time basis so he now spends at least 2/3 days of the week - a month with the owners when they are in London for business.

4 players have already agreed to sign when their current contracts expire with their current clubs with a former favourite coming back that will make A LOT of fans happy.

Once we get mathematically safe Ollie will also be offered a new improved contract as Ruben and TF are both crying out for stability.

The club have also almost given up of finding a new site in London for the ground due to the amount it would cost and are now looking at outside of London with a space being considered in Kent.

Nice to be back.

Play gentle now..
        Who are you??!!

Comment

Seriously good to see you back too jjb.....love the rumours!
          I'm going for Chaz to return

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Missed Me ?

Nice to be back.

Play gentle now..

HaHAhahahaha.

i love you man, nohomo.

welcome home mate.

#1stentrentintheitkleaguge2018/19
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Great news indeed if Holloway signs an even longer contact that he has already ,that will keep the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal from getting him

Comment

Jeez lots of chat in the fake cab

Comment

Kents a carnt of a slap. I wont be renewing

Comment

Haha back with a bang!

Comment

Fans favourite?......it's gotta be Armand Traore

Comment

Interesting rumours, I don't mind hearing those at all, welcome back!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Kent. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Seriously good to see you back too jjb.....love the rumours!
                            I'm going for Chaz to return
                            I'd take Chaz back over Trump resigning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Kent. Lol.
                              might as well be Timbuktu
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X