• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I was mate, .....but that Clive fella had it in for me.....just no sense of humour!
      Ain't that the truth.I used to enjoy your posts over there,welcome back to circulation.No chance of furry brown tongue syndrome here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        at long bloody last.....

that knob clive banned me aswell Dave, clearly, he has issues with folk who post on here.
        Hello Hits, thanks for your support, top man.
        It's great to be back. I had lost interest in QPR this season what with 'ollowhead's #### tactics, but
        I admit I always looked for the score (couldn't help meself)
        But I'm hoping the idiot has now finally seen the light and 352 is binned.
        Clive doesn't handle a different opinion from his own....

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
          Ain't that the truth.I used to enjoy your posts over there,welcome back to circulation.No chance of furry brown tongue syndrome here.
          Hi blob I used to agree with your posts over there, sorry to hear read about your trouble, didn't see the thread but
          knew you would cop the blame. But LFW's closed clique is watrb gain, good to see you here

Comment

Hi blob I used to agree with your posts over there, sorry to hear read about your trouble, didn't see the thread but
            knew you would cop the blame. But LFW's closed clique is watrb gain, good to see you here
            Yep,very weird,I got busted for defending myself against death threats - you know me I don't back down.Some wonderful people(especially Scotty) supported me though.
            Great to make your acquaintance again.

Comment

Blobbers Scott is a top man but not liked on here
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Blobbers Scott is a top man but not liked on here
                Not that Scott...our newest and probably most fragrant poster Scot1963. x

Comment

Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
                  Not that Scott...our newest and probably most fragrant poster Scot1963. x
                  Our Scott was fragrant too, he only spent a few wks homeless mate

Comment

Our Scott was fragrant too, he only spent a few wks homeless mate

Comment

WeAreQPR, we had all this out on LFW if you're the same WeAre who thought I was a bloke because of my name and I'm not. And then you got banned - it hasn't been the same fun over there since

Have to agree with the comments on Clive - he does seem to have had almost a sense of humour bypass together with a distinct disregard for a few of the posters who took the time to post on there - the only time I got a smile from him was when I commented on WeAre and his desk/chair sales. I remember Dave's demise on there yet you see someone like Brighton, who has been abusive for quite sometime getting no sanction at all

Comment

Good to see you back Dave nice one mate.

Comment

Originally posted by scot1963 View Post
                          WeAreQPR, we had all this out on LFW if you're the same WeAre who thought I was a bloke because of my name and I'm not. And then you got banned - it hasn't been the same fun over there since

Have to agree with the comments on Clive - he does seem to have had almost a sense of humour bypass together with a distinct disregard for a few of the posters who took the time to post on there - the only time I got a smile from him was when I commented on WeAre and his desk/chair sales. I remember Dave's demise on there yet you see someone like Brighton, who has been abusive for quite sometime getting no sanction at all
                          There was nothing wrong with those chairs and tables. All very new office stuff that I was willing to sell cheap. I got completely mocked for it but Clive has always stayed professional with me

Comment

There was nothing wrong with those chairs and tables. All very new office stuff that I was willing to sell cheap. I got completely mocked for it but Clive has always stayed professional with me
                            Possibly the only chairs and tables ever to have a thread of their own - quality

Comment

Hi Dave. I think i remember you on LFW. Didnt you have an avatar with lone ranger on it or something?. You had a massive issue about Clive's micky take of Redknaps press interviews. Are you the same poster?
                              Theres a lot of Daves on there.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Good to see you back Dave nice one mate.
                                Thanks general good to be among the Rs again

Comment

Working...
                                X