X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    You’ve seemingly quoted the wrong comment?
    I like to be unpredictable

Or it's the beer after a happy day and 3 points

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    We lost 6 games on the trot last season from a decent position and nearly went down so never in doubt is nonsense.

We're safe now though and I'm well happy with that.

Restructure in the summer tho. Please don't extend Ollies contract.
    You’ve seemingly quoted the wrong comment?

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Whilst you’re looking in that crystal ball you mind letting us know next weeks lottery numbers ?
    We lost 6 games on the trot last season from a decent position and nearly went down so never in doubt is nonsense.

We're safe now though and I'm well happy with that.

Restructure in the summer tho. Please don't extend Ollies contract.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    I always feel this team is capable of a 7 game losing streak at any point so until we are 21 points clear or mathematically safe I'll not be counting any chickens. The fact that are teams like Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton down there dies give is a massive safety net though.
    Has there been any other championship season when the teams that got relegated from the Prem the season before have been so rubbish.... it's been a massive bonus that the league has so many teams at ,east as duff as us in it. Next season we will not be so lucky and will have to up our game - be nice to start laying foundations during remainder of this season.
    Whilst you’re looking in that crystal ball you mind letting us know next weeks lottery numbers ?

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    I always feel this team is capable of a 7 game losing streak at any point so until we are 21 points clear or mathematically safe I'll not be counting any chickens. The fact that are teams like Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton down there dies give is a massive safety net though.
    Has there been any other championship season when the teams that got relegated from the Prem the season before have been so rubbish.... it's been a massive bonus that the league has so many teams at ,east as duff as us in it. Next season we will not be so lucky and will have to up our game - be nice to start laying foundations during remainder of this season.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Never in doubt
    This. Were never going down.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Never in doubt

Honestly though it really hasnt been.
    Have we even been bottom six all season?

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by erikmata View Post
    I fully agree. The whole season we've looked like a lower midtable team, no more and no less. I also think the transition is going well and we now have the chance to watch 3, 4 or even five youngsters contributing to the team. Next season they will be even better and they will play more games.. already looking forward to that, even though we have Villa and Fulham away coming up (probably) together with some moaning.
    That's a given! Maybe with some of the pressure off we will pull a couple of surprises off, would be nice to beat Fulham!

Leave a comment:

• erikmata
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I think we did well to stay in the division while clearing out players, as much as many expect us to be much better I think it's clear the squad is only so good, it's great that some promising youngsters are getting a game and contributing, today showed (Smyth) they aren't going to be great every week although who knows with Eze, he's looked quite exciting most of the moments he's on the pitch!
    I fully agree. The whole season we've looked like a lower midtable team, no more and no less. I also think the transition is going well and we now have the chance to watch 3, 4 or even five youngsters contributing to the team. Next season they will be even better and they will play more games.. already looking forward to that, even though we have Villa and Fulham away coming up (probably) together with some moaning.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Never in doubt

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    It would take a collapse of titanic proportions for us to be relegated now,we should comfortably get that one more win we need to be 99% safe (we are probably 95% safe now).
    Don’t Need another win

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    It would take a collapse of titanic proportions for us to be relegated now,we should comfortably get that one more win we need to be 99% safe (we are probably 95% safe now).
    Im glad its gone from 'in a titanic relegation battle' to 'it would take a titanic collapse'.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I think we did well to stay in the division while clearing out players, as much as many expect us to be much better I think it's clear the squad is only so good, it's great that some promising youngsters are getting a game and contributing, today showed (Smyth) they aren't going to be great every week although who knows with Eze, he's looked quite exciting most of the moments he's on the pitch!

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Great achievement by Holloway
    He's been at the club for over a year. In that time the only consistency he's shown was to a system which got ripped apart by decent sides, and to a player (CW) who simply isn't good enough at this level. A great achievement is what Dyche has done, or Potter at Ostersunds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X