13 points clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    But when you look where we are - below a totally dysfunctional club like Forest whose fan base is at least as fvcked off as we are - and you look at our poor GD you've got to say we've been poor for too long.

Everyone knows that the assend of this division has been shockingly poor. We're 13 points better. That's where we are. It could be worse but it should have been better. That's the price we've paid for the appointment.
    This!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      The rumour is that Les interfered in team selection and instructed Holloway to play the kids for the last 8 games as we were "completely safe".
      What a load of bowlarks. But then I suppose you'll believe anything if it meant having a stick to beat the club with.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

But when you look where we are - below a totally dysfunctional club like Forest whose fan base is at least as fvcked off as we are - and you look at our poor GD you've got to say we've been poor for too long.

Everyone knows that the assend of this division has been shockingly poor. We're 13 points better. That's where we are. It could be worse but it should have been better. That's the price we've paid for the appointment.
        Price we`ve paid for this appointment?! yeay youre dead right us staying up with ease with things looking good for next season & blooding the youngsters in very well & giving aload of confidence to our other young players that they can also break through! getting rid of players who was draining the club & now having players who are playing for the badge & the manager, lets get rid and get someone else in who will want his own players in & a new greater vibe than we`re building here now lol, yeah great lets just do it hal
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ollie does love a 6-7 run of losses towards end of season. It's tradition
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Ollie does love a 6-7 run of losses towards end of season. It's tradition
            Yeah, we'll see about that this season.. I could bet quite a lot of money of it not happening but there will be moaning about it until there are four more games to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Price we`ve paid for this appointment?!
              As is always the case with you, you never actually deal with the points made. I'm glad you are thrilled that by hook or by crook your hero has kept us in the division. The point I was making was that we should have done better.

I was never a fan of JFH, but I would like to know why he was found wanting when Ollie has been deemed a success.

Comment

As is always the case with you, you never actually deal with the points made. I'm glad you are thrilled that by hook or by crook your hero has kept us in the division. The point I was making was that we should have done better.

I was never a fan of JFH, but I would like to know why he was found wanting when Ollie has been deemed a success.
                Lets just say the season isnt over yet so we`ll see, & also we`ll see how we go next season, yes we should of done better and ollies just said so himself, but how many times, we`re a young side thats learning & will only get better & to the point hopefully the team will virtually start picking itself after abit, which hasnt been the case at all, players are obviously happy playing for ollie and us as it shows, like this rubbish spouted on here a number of times about hes lost the dressing room, feeling very upbeat about things myself regardless of the inconsistant form, which will improve
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ha ha ,the rumour was put on THIS board last season with 8 games to go,I don't believe it either

Comment

Price we`ve paid for this appointment?! yeay youre dead right us staying up with ease with things looking good for next season & blooding the youngsters in very well & giving aload of confidence to our other young players that they can also break through! getting rid of players who was draining the club & now having players who are playing for the badge & the manager, lets get rid and get someone else in who will want his own players in & a new greater vibe than we`re building here now lol, yeah great lets just do it hal
                    This!

Comment

Lets just say the season isnt over yet so we`ll see, & also we`ll see how we go next season, yes we should of done better and ollies just said so himself, but how many times, we`re a young side thats learning & will only get better & to the point hopefully the team will virtually start picking itself after abit, which hasnt been the case at all, players are obviously happy playing for ollie and us as it shows, like this rubbish spouted on here a number of times about hes lost the dressing room, feeling very upbeat about things myself regardless of the inconsistant form, which will improve
                      We aren't really a young side. We have a few youngsters who have made a handful of appearances so far after Ollie ran out of options. Some promise there but bo reflection on Ollie. Two away wins in 17 games is dire. What we have done is beat the teams below us. Birmingham, Burton, Barnsley, Bolton and now Sunderland. That is why we are clear. We have laboured to victory in most of those games though. It has been far from impressive.

Delighted we are looking like staying up comfortably but manager wise is papering over the cracks. Ollie will be here next season but expect more of the same and maybe next season the division will be stronger. A better manager would get more out of this team.

Comment

Spot on Furtive. Young Smyth would never had got a look but for Mackie getting injured. We have beat those in and around us which puts us in a decent position. Has this season been any better than the last one? Not for me as been bored shitless most weeks watching us trying a system that clearly did not work.

Comment

Bloody hell imagine being a Sunderland fan.

#### club glad they're off. But looking at Wolves now they've come back all the better huh!?

We aren't going down but there have been afew results that have gone our way below us, and afew results we've managed to grind or luck out. It's not been classy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            What a load of bowlarks. But then I suppose you'll believe anything if it meant having a stick to beat the club with.
                            Probably is bowlarks Ginge, but it would be nice to know why he took so long to change from his 3-5-2 obsession. Maybe somebody did have a word?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Probably is bowlarks Ginge, but it would be nice to know why he took so long to change from his 3-5-2 obsession. Maybe somebody did have a word?
                              That's nothing to do with interfering in team selection though.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I have to admit I have feared relegation under the Bristol Mussolini since about sept, and although I agree 13 pts
                                is probably too big a gap even for QPR to #### up, I won't be entirely happy till we are safe by sums.
                                I was looking at that last game at Leeds thinking we'll have to get something there to stay up.
                                I suppose we still might, (see i can't relax)
                                But yeah 13 pts is a good cushion and better than I hoped for

Comment

Working...
                                X