X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qblockpete used to do something like “Pete latest” & it was amazing, used to love them videos
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Qblockpete used to do something like “Pete latest” & it was amazing, used to love them videos
      Isn't he basically still doing the same thing on some Freeview channel these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Isn't he basically still doing the same thing on some Freeview channel these days?
        He now has his own tv horse racing channel

Met him at Kempton recently and he is looking really good and happy these days

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          He now has his own tv horse racing channel

Met him at Kempton recently and he is looking really good and happy these days
          I always say hello to him when I see him at a game. Decent fella who got a lot of unwarranted stick on here in my opinion.

Comment

Bon. Although rumour has it he has defected to the North due to the tosh served up at HQ
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Does that mean we can all be abusive and go totally ape s hit when we lose 1-4 tonight? Being secure in the knowledge that we will be reinstated when banned?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                TW was Fulham pretending to be Rangers from memory so personally would leave him out as his sole intention was to antagonise
                That is odd, he sent me his book and his Dad used to take him to QPR all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  That is odd, he sent me his book and his Dad used to take him to QPR all the time.
                  Well, he claimed to be QPR, but then had a mental meltdown on here and said he was really Fulham and how much he despised us, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Well, he claimed to be QPR, but then had a mental meltdown on here and said he was really Fulham and how much he despised us, etc.
                    God, I must have missed that somehow.
                    I do remember the aftermath but not the actual event.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      God, I must have missed that somehow.
                      I do remember the aftermath but not the actual event.

Here you go mate:

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Well, at long last I've made the switch. Now a bone fide, fully fledged Fulham supporter! Fed up with QPR and their sh 1t fans especially if the ones on here are anything to go by. I am now with my own type at Fulham and it feels good! Already got my tix for our game v Reading this Saturday at the Cottage. Was going to go to Molineux for our cup game tonight bet left it a bit late sadly.
                      Anyway would be wrong, now I'm officially an opposition fan, not to come on here and give QPhaha and their chavvy, working class fans a bit of stick.....hope you get relegated and get back to where you belong you numpties and look forward to our games with little old qpr next season in Championship!!!!!!! COYW!!!
                      WOULD THE MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ON THIS BOARD AS I NO LONGER BELONG HERE. THANKS.

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the whole thread for your perusal.... http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...85451-twranger

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Here you go mate:

Here's the whole thread for your perusal.... http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...85451-twranger
                        its like hes a wrestler whos become a bad guy

Comment

Personally would not welcome him back he was WUM of highest order

Comment

Its never good banning on a forum tbh
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Does that mean we can all be abusive and go totally ape s hit when we lose 1-4 tonight? Being secure in the knowledge that we will be reinstated when banned?
                              No. Unless it's you 77, then we will always forgive
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X