Fantasty Island, us ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Got be honest he don’t love the club and fed up hearing he does. He says he loves the club but they he says an awful lot which is total rubbish. If he loved the club he would not repeatedly dig out and barrack fans and might accept he got it wrong so far

He might have affection towards club but he’s earning very well out of us so not surprised
    Well put. He loves Bristol Rovers, same as we love Rs, but Rs is a job. And not just Holloway - all this loving clubs and through and through stuff is nonsense. Kane supported Arsenal didn't he? Carragher and Owen were Blues.

Comment

Haven’t posted on here for a few years, main reason time, found using one site less time consuming, at the end of the day we are all QPR fans and agree there shouldn’t be rivalry between different sites.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
        Haven’t posted on here for a few years, main reason time, found using one site less time consuming, at the end of the day we are all QPR fans and agree there shouldn’t be rivalry between different sites.
        Strange comment. What rivalry?

Comment

Greetings Rob,fancy meeting you over here!
          A lot more relaxed innit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
            LFW is easily the worst QPR site. Forum dominated by a clique of weirdos (most of whom don't go to matches) who worship Saint Clive and prefer talking about cheese than anything football-related.
            this will bells on.

Was posting over there during one of my banning episodes on here. Christ, that site is such a bore.

Not sure if Qpr dave is still over there but, if he is, he deserves an award for lasting so long on that Clive love in site.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

At the end of the day people should post where they feel most comfortable, some are loyal and it should be left there.

No site will ever stop you from posting on another, you get different people and banter, just learn to enjoy them all.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Strange comment. What rivalry?
                I think it goes back to when Qblockpete was running this site, there was immense rivalry between the two sites.

Comment

I think it goes back to when Qblockpete was running this site, there was immense rivalry between the two sites.
                  What a crack pot he was.

Strange guy.

Comment

His infamous rumour posts were responsible for the 'fantasy island' tag, but when he left the site changed markedly. The tag stuck and bears no reflection to the forum of today. Classic case of mud sticking though! :-) 'FanTasty Island' is more accurate Acricketer, assuming it wasn't a typo ;-)

Welcome Blobbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      'FanTasty Island' is more accurate Acricketer, assuming it wasn't a typo ;-)
                      Great typo

Comment

• Hi WATRB. I've just signed up to the site, had nothing else better to do . Never been on here before. I'm a regular poster on LFW though. Discodroid posted a link up to here so i just thought i'd check it out. Good to see Blob still alive and not 6 ft under riddled with bullet holes. Anyway, i like the slightly highbrow vibe of LFW, makes it interesting reading. There's some top notch posters on there. Proper QPR fans, same as here probably.
                        Quite funny reading this thread. Its funny how a bloke in spain and a bloke in Wales sitting in front of a computer can cause such a stir. Its all ###### really, but i guess thats just how it is in the 21st century where we all have to watch what we write on the internet. Afterall big brother is watching , what we write WILL come back to haunt us. I once said Traore was our answer to our left midfield. I still wake up in cold sweats.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
                          Hi WATRB. I've just signed up to the site, had nothing else better to do . Never been on here before. I'm a regular poster on LFW though. Discodroid posted a link up to here so i just thought i'd check it out. Good to see Blob still alive and not 6 ft under riddled with bullet holes. Anyway, i like the slightly highbrow vibe of LFW, makes it interesting reading. There's some top notch posters on there. Proper QPR fans, same as here probably.
                          Quite funny reading this thread. Its funny how a bloke in spain and a bloke in Wales sitting in front of a computer can cause such a stir. Its all ###### really, but i guess thats just how it is in the 21st century where we all have to watch what we write on the internet. Afterall big brother is watching , what we write WILL come back to haunt us. I once said Traore was our answer to our left midfield. I still wake up in cold sweats.
                          You aint come on here to shoot the underclass have ya ?????
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• ive heard you chaps are a bit tasty with a shooter

Comment

• Originally posted by Blobbers View Post
                              All right then....does the jam go on first or the cream?
                              the Jam or Cream ????
                              No doubt whatsoever !
                              Always The Jam , best band ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                this will bells on.

Was posting over there during one of my banning episodes on here. Christ, that site is such a bore.

Not sure if Qpr dave is still over there but, if he is, he deserves an award for lasting so long on that Clive love in site.
                                I don't agree with that hits, I like that site. Some of the off topic threads are particularly good. Clives reports and Antis knee jerks are deffo worth a read.

Comment

Working...
                                X