Fantasty Island, us ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasty Island, us ?

I thought we were confrontational, check out this thread.

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co....978/page:3/#71

It did get a bit unpleasant but Clive relies on posters to behave to a certain extent and on this occasion two of them didn't.

Comment

well out of hand

Comment

Donuts.

Don't mind a bit of a pop at people or at me, it happens, but that was muggy.

Comment

Its very rare I look on LFW though its a cracking site when I remember to do so but I am surprised that one of the posters involved was not banned ages ago as always came across as a bit mental

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Donuts.

Don't mind a bit of a pop at people or at me, it happens, but that was muggy.
            Yes mate, there is a bit of history between them apparently but that was a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Yes mate, there is a bit of history between them apparently but that was a bit much.
              One of them is 70 odd years old apparently?!

Comment

not sure if I am just being thick as $hit, but that link is just to a thread started by Clive talking about a bust up? Where is the actual bust up itself? Never used that forum meself, can't say the layout agrees with my simple mind

Also, anybody know the fellas in question?

EDIT: Post by 'isawqpratwcity' at 23:49 on the 3rd page of the thread linked to surmises the little handbags very well. Sounds like this brighthoop fella is a little unhinged
                Last edited by MattyRangers; 27-02-2018, 11:19 AM.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I thought we were confrontational, check out this thread.

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co....978/page:3/#71
                  Has it been deleted? Pity as I could have done with a laugh.

Comment

Funny as a few still slate this site and yet far far worse rows on other messageboards

Comment

i wish i saw it, i love a bit of handbag throwing and posturing over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Funny as a few still slate this site and yet far far worse rows on other messageboards
                        I don't really get the slight rivalry between forums. I happily post on all three of here, LFW and not606 and there are good and bad posters on all to be honest.
                        What I do notice is that there are not many 'tarts' like me who don't care where they post! I have seen occasional posts from some of the posters on here on LFW but not many. Hubble is on both for instance and Disco sometimes comes over here. Both are great contributors.

Comment

I don't really get the slight rivalry between forums. I happily post on all three of here, LFW and not606 and there are good and bad posters on all to be honest.
                          What I do notice is that there are not many 'tarts' like me who don't care where they post! I have seen occasional posts from some of the posters on here on LFW but not many. Hubble is on both for instance and Disco sometimes comes over here. Both are great contributors.
                          Its a strange one but I guess people just become loyal to one site

What is very noticable is that a hell of a lot of posters do not attend games for whatever reason and it always appears that these are the ones who get the most heated and opiniated

Just to clarify it does not matter to me in the slightest if somebody attends or not as all fans in different ways

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            Its a strange one but I guess people just become loyal to one site

What is very noticable is that a hell of a lot of posters do not attend games for whatever reason and it always appears that these are the ones who get the most heated and opiniated

Just to clarify it does not matter to me in the slightest if somebody attends or not as all fans in different ways
                            Yes, I find that as well but as you say there may be all number of reasons why people don't attend including often posters who have moved away but used to regularly attend.
                            I may get shot down for this but I will admit I do place a bit more value to posts from people who go and especially those who go to away games. It is not that they are necessarily better supporters but I feel their view carries a bit more weight as they are seeing and experiencing things first hand.

Comment

Yes, I find that as well but as you say there may be all number of reasons why people don't attend including often posters who have moved away but used to regularly attend.
                              I may get shot down for this but I will admit I do place a bit more value to posts from people who go and especially those who go to away games. It is not that they are necessarily better supporters but I feel their view carries a bit more weight as they are seeing and experiencing things first hand.
                              I agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X