the morning after the day before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the morning after the day before

with Foolham and the Bumbles away to come. O, the joys of being a Queens Park Rangers fan at the moment
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Fulham will go up this year so no point even comparing. We will be fine because bottom half is woeful too
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fulham and Brentford will run a mock against us. Hopefully as Ollie leaves pitch at Fulham and Brentford he gets same treatment Ramsey got as tunnel is by away fans

Comment

Sitting in bed reading all the match reports and social media, it really is the morning after feeling. Up at 0330 yesterday and home at 2345, all that effort for a truly awful showing from our club, it was really bad and I can't think of one positive, I was in the East paddock and had to laugh when ollie got really animated when we got a goal back, leaping around gesturing for the fans to up the atmosphere, a blind man could see we were well on the way to a doing. I hate criticising our manager and or players but forest an average side at best who hadn't been scoring and then our crazy system/set up is put in front of them..........
        So it's the morning after, what do we do?

Comment

Bals that is all the man has in his locker enthusiasm and passion

Comment

Can't do Foolham so have a quid on a win for us and best away performance of the season....

Comment

bought my fulham tkts y'day as we need to show up , even tho we will probably get caned

Comment

Working...
              X