SWP and harry redcrapp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP and harry redcrapp.

if they will be remembered for anything, apart from the playoff final, this has been the best moment for me in recent times.

swp, deserved all his wages for scoring that goal against the cants.....

enjoy!

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I miss Harry.only for transfer deadline day.as for short boy I can watch different strokes anytime
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Our European Cup Final.
      That was as big to us as Man United and Teddys late winner against Bayern and the Stevie Gerrard show in Istanbul.

Comment

Great evening that. We met early and contemplated missing game and staying in Pub as thought we were going get a good shoeing

Superb outcome and great larging it up outside

Comment

Remember this game well Hits
          Jose went up to Harry during the match and said your fans are unbelievable tonight.
          Also song to Ashley Cole
          Your John Terry's Bitch Your John Terry's Bitch Ashley Cole your John Terry's Bitch.
          Also booing the veteran Chelsea legend at half time so funny

Comment

Wembley beats that. But only because I was so pished off with the 3-0 home loss to Liverpool the previous game that I gave my Chelsea ticket to my brother. I'm still bitter
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Great evening that. We met early and contemplated missing game and staying in Pub as thought we were going get a good shoeing

Mate, we did exactly the same. I was there with a few lads from Dubai. We were predicting 4 or 5 nil before the game, and had a very serious chat in the pub about not bothering. I remember Chelsea security giving us sh*t as well, telling us they'd see us on our way back out in 20 mins. How glad I am we kept the faith, one of my best nights as a Rangers fan. Right up there with Wembley and the semi final 2nd leg against Wigan!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Remember this game well Hits
                Jose went up to Harry during the match and said your fans are unbelievable tonight.
                Also song to Ashley Cole
                Your John Terry's Bitch Your John Terry's Bitch Ashley Cole your John Terry's Bitch.
                Was Jose there then? Funny that, cos Rafa Benitez was Chelsea manager at the time!

Comment

Ok Tarbs you are correct Rafa was interim manager at the time wrong game.
                  The rest is all correct though as it was there also too

Comment

Harry redcrap on TV3 tonight for Spurs games,it's amazing that nobody will tell him how to pronounce a players name OR even a teams ,Juventus with a silent J,everyone knows that apart from Harry and his tarabat ,and his "them team" and his "ye know"(a million times),he's quite annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      if they will be remembered for anything, apart from the playoff final, this has been the best moment for me in recent times.

swp, deserved all his wages for scoring that goal against the cants.....

enjoy!

I enjoyed it,, sure, but, to coin a phrase Hits, 'Are you f arking kidding me'????

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Walking out chanting Rafa Benitez pity SWP forgot who was paying his wages and didn't celebrate. Five years.....really?
                        Last edited by Alanwycombe; 14-02-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Anybody remember Peckham Blue posting on a scum web after the game , it aint alright losing to these cxxts I live amongst these cxxts and they hate us with a passion ! straight from his heart absolutely brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Vaguely remember singing "You don't know who he is" to the Chelsea fans as he was babling into the microphone

Comment

boy to me " dad can we go " , i wouldn't of got home til around 1am and said no , massive regret

Comment

Working...
                              X