Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commemorative green and white home kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commemorative green and white home kit...

What are people's thought on the "100 years at Loftus Road" green and white shirts? It's a sharp design, I like the collar, wouldn't mind something similar for our home kit next season. Also, I believe we played in the famous green and white before Celtic.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...hirt-revealed/

It's a nice kit, very nice indeed.

I refuse to pay £61 for it though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Likewise. That is a lot of money. Strange really, when they made the training jackets so cheap.

Comment

Players names are printed on the shirt. That explains that thread about QPR players we've totally forgotten about. The OP was scouting for the club.....

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...y-forgot-about

Comment

Yeah, they look nice. £1 out of £61 seems a bit poor as a donation towards the former players association but I guess these short run things are expensive.

Comment

Not for me think it looks dreadful but I’m not a fan of green

Comment

yuk , let celtic have it

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                What are people's thought on the "100 years at Loftus Road" green and white shirts? It's a sharp design, I like the collar, wouldn't mind something similar for our home kit next season. Also, I believe we played in the famous green and white before Celtic.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...hirt-revealed/
                I agree that a version of this in blue and white as next season's home kit would be good.

As for buying this with the box at £61, no chance. Also, the £1 donation is a tight fisted gesture.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 12-02-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Love it. Its QPR init ? Reading all them names makes my hair stand on end.

Comment

I havnt worn a QPR shirt to football since i was about 14 . Also i hate seeing us in green and white ,reminds me of celtic too much ,who i cant stand.As for the kit itself i think the collar is horrible , and i certainly wouldn`t be paying £61 for it , certainly not for me.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Looks decent but not something I'd bother buying.

Would do better by re-selling that all white kit IMO

Comment

Never worn or bought a qpr shirt, got a white France one from years ago and a Argentine one somewhere,never wear them either
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Much as I hate green it would have made sense to actually wear this shirt next season as a proper commemoration - like the Gooners did for the last year at Highbury when they wore the maroon kit. Marketing, interest, publicity....all good for the club. Then you get the double whammy of re-launching the blue and white with a fanfare, blah, blah.
                          Last edited by Alanwycombe; 12-02-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Not for me. Just can't get Celtic out of my head and let's stick to what we all know us for, blue and white. Like the thickness of the hoops so certainly wouldn't mind pinching that part of the shirt
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Are you Celtic in disguise? QPR release special green and white hooped shirt to mark 100 years at Loftus Road.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...s-loftus-road/

Comment

Working...
                              X