Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goss

Four assits in the Scottish Cup. Granted it was against a lower tier opponents, however, he looks happy and enjoying it. Will we see him again in hoops shirt? Will he wants to play again for us? He is under contract at Loftus Road, but I do have my doubts.

Where is he playing?

Position and in what team setup?

Think he would do well in a team built around a certain style of play and formation, the type of which ours currently isn't.
    Last edited by topperharley; 12-02-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Great experience out on loan at what is a massive club. Might be Micky mouse level but you’ve still got to do the do. Can’t believe he isn’t good enough for our squad at the moment though we’re not exactly littered with ball playing midfielders. Hope he gets a chance here after his loan

Comment

Great move for him this loan. First team football, get confidence and strength up while also having the expectations of the big team. Yeah it is a lower level than now but pretty much all players cut their teeth at a lower level before coming good.

Comment

rangers fans are raving about him and saying that hes one of the best players they've had in years. it'll be interesting in the summer whether we keep him or sell him, i do think we'll end up keeping him though as i think one or 2 of our midfield trio will end up being sold

Comment

Hope we keep him, be a shame to see him go if he is showing real promise there. Better than just playing in the u23s.

Comment

Rangers are more skint than us. What can the fee be they offer,crate of ironbru and a battered mars bar
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Rangers are more skint than us. What can the fee be they offer,crate of ironbru and a battered mars bar
                A crate of Buckie

Comment

Quite like the idea of a 5 man midfield of Pavel / Scowen / Goss / Manning and Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Quite like the idea of a 5 man midfield of Pavel / Scowen / Goss / Manning and Freeman
                    U dropping Luongo then?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      U dropping Luongo then?
                      Yep. Good player Luongo but for me, it is him OR Scowen not both.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Yep. Good player Luongo but for me, it is him OR Scowen not both.
                        So you'd rather have the worse of the pair?

For me, mat be controversial but I'd sell Freeman in summer for good money that I personally don't think he's worth (5 - 6m) on the back of his set pieces assists and bring Goss in. Play Luongo the way Australia has in the past and have Scowen and Goss as the new Derry Faurlim
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yeah I'd go with Use Luongo to try raise a bit of dosh in the summer to hopefully recruit a couple of full backs

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            So you'd rather have the worse of the pair?

For me, mat be controversial but I'd sell Freeman in summer for good money that I personally don't think he's worth (5 - 6m) on the back of his set pieces assists and bring Goss in. Play Luongo the way Australia has in the past and have Scowen and Goss as the new Derry Faurlim
                            Not a bad shout. I think it's Luongo or Freeman to go if Goss comes back and rips up trees.

Mas playing for Aus is a bit of tough comparison though, cos me and you would look good behind Mooy and Jedinak playing Zimbabwe and the like in WC Qualies. If Mas could add more goals and assists it would be a no brainer to cash in on Freeman imo.

Comment

I'd like Massimo to not take sooooo many touches before passing.....

Comment

Working...
                              X