No announcement yet.

Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers believe they could sign German-born loanee Sean Goss, 22, on a permanent deal, despite QPR insisting he is not for sale. (West London Sport)

I think they have less money than us.

That said, we should have signed Kyle Walker if it's 'try before you buy'!

Comment

Imagine having to come back to this depressing, under performing club with an uninspiring manager and dross atmosphere at home compared to what he's experiencing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        LTC playing really well for prem Swansea, not good enough for qpr though and one of the boo boys on heres favourites,
        "Get out my farking club carroll you useless midget wages thief.
        Played well but in one the most boring games of football i've ever ever ever seen. Even Martin's snarky bitch commentary came off better than watching that ####.

On Goss, potentially fantastic player. Highly rated by many excellent players at Man Utd. Clearly sold to us with a buy back because the potential is there, but through injury Man ute haven't the time to unlock it fully. Rangers clearly playing him to his strengths. Given another manager at this club he could shine and be one of our very best. But it won't happen in Ollie's tenure.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          Played well but in one the most boring games of football i've ever ever ever seen. Even Martin's snarky bitch commentary came off better than watching that ####.

On Goss, potentially fantastic player. Highly rated by many excellent players at Man Utd. Clearly sold to us with a buy back because the potential is there, but through injury Man ute haven't the time to unlock it fully. Rangers clearly playing him to his strengths. Given another manager at this club he could shine and be one of our very best. But it won't happen in Ollie's tenure.
          100% agree with this.

Kid Goss looks like he COULD be a class act. Thriving at Rangers but no way do I see him as a Holloway player. Maybe in the summer if we get rid of ollie and get a proper coach then Goss will return and flourish.

Who actually signed Goss? Was it a Ferdinand/Penrice signing? Can't of been Ollies call or he wouldn't of been frozen out here like he has.

Comment

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...3-goss/?page=6

Comment

This is looking like a really good signing and loan out. Let us hope it continues.

Comment

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ailed-14347974

Comment

Another example of Holloway's mis-management.

Comment

Reading that, sounds like he's the best signing we've made in years. We'll probably never see him play for us again while Ollie is still here. He brought Eze back off loan who's come on for a couple of cameos. Why bring him back to sit on the bench when his development was coming along nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      Holloway trying to convert Goss into a centre half.

Comment

Not sure if we can even sell him given the buyback clause Man Utd put in. Unless that goes with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                          Would assume united get first refusal. So if rangers bid, united are notified and given the option to buy at buy back price.
                          It's probably decent business if we offload Goss for decent profit in the summer but surely if he's this good we need to keep hold and see what a new coach could do with him.

Similar player to Ale Faurlin imo, who wasn't a bad player for us at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                            Would assume united get first refusal. So if rangers bid, united are notified and given the option to buy at buy back price.
                            Exactly that. I have said before that loaning him out is a great move all around. I just hope he does play next season. Just seen some defenders who know how to pass on the desk.

Comment

I bet there would have been a meltdown on here if Luongo was dropped for Goss and we carried on performaing as we have done.

Out on loan and doing well. Good management of a prospect IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                                ahhh i would not look too much into the scottish leagues Gee.

My Grandad's exhumed remains would probably get a starting place in the scottish league
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X