Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Think todays proved he shouldnt of been firing his mouth off tbh, cant believe all the pages on this
    Those lemons are sour ha

Comment

• He finally played a team that isnt league 2 standard

Comment

• Christ guys. Should the focus not be on the fact that Goss is getting game time rather than languishing on our bench or in our reserves? He's not gonna have a blinder every game and he won't grow as a player without having bad games too.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
          This thread is amazing.
          Do you get threads like this on LFW PunteR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Christ guys. Should the focus not be on the fact that Goss is getting game time rather than languishing on our bench or in our reserves? He's not gonna have a blinder every game and he won't grow as a player without having bad games too.
            Very good point Ginger
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• When is the next glasgow rangers game/next Goss thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Do you get threads like this on LFW PunteR?
                Ha ,i've got to watch my spelling on LFW.!

I guess all QPR message boards are pretty much the same when it comes to knee jerk reactions. I just find it amazing that Goss has gone from the next Pirlo to Michael Doughty in just a week.
                Theres definitely more an anti Ollie vibe here though. Judging by this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Christ guys. Should the focus not be on the fact that Goss is getting game time rather than languishing on our bench or in our reserves? He's not gonna have a blinder every game and he won't grow as a player without having bad games too.
                  Yeh exactly. Its almost as if its a good idea to let him go on loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
                    Ha ,i've got to watch my spelling on LFW.!

I guess all QPR message boards are pretty much the same when it comes to knee jerk reactions. I just find it amazing that Goss has gone from the next Pirlo to Michael Doughty in just a week.
                    Theres definitely more an anti Ollie vibe here though. Judging by this thread.
                    I got called out for spelling the Crown and Sceptrei wrong on another thread today so mind your spelling here as well!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      I got called out for spelling the Crown and Sceptrei wrong on another thread today so mind your spelling here as well!
                      That was quite funny to be fair mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        That was quite funny to be fair mate.
                        Yes, humour's always at someone's expense, pick on the foreigner! I should remember the proper name of the place, had a great time there and hope to come back for a visit soon, have you been there CCJ?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Sceptrei?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Dunno that most of the points on here are not "Goss should be in the first team omg what an amazing talent WTF Ollie how did you miss him?!"

I think most posters including myself were miffed at the lads treatment, no plans to play in the first team, frozen out, when it's obvious the lad has SOMETHING. He should totally be out on loan. But the language from QPR should be, "Look, we are in a situation where we can't afford you the game time you require to grow, but there is a future for you here, if you can prove yourself on loan, off you pop lad".

Maybe it was this, but that's not what Ollie or Goss have said.

He's not a worldy, yet, but he's got potential and we shouldn't be dismissing young players, unless they don't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              Dunno that most of the points on here are not "Goss should be in the first team omg what an amazing talent WTF Ollie how did you miss him?!"

I think most posters including myself were miffed at the lads treatment, no plans to play in the first team, frozen out, when it's obvious the lad has SOMETHING. He should totally be out on loan. But the language from QPR should be, "Look, we are in a situation where we can't afford you the game time you require to grow, but there is a future for you here, if you can prove yourself on loan, off you pop lad".

Maybe it was this, but that's not what Ollie or Goss have said.

He's not a worldy, yet, but he's got potential and we shouldn't be dismissing young players, unless they don't have any.
                              Good post, sensible points. When he arrived he was given the 'walk on the pitch with the shirt' which we didn't do for BOS or Smyth so Goss was obviously considered a proper 'signing'. If he's not a Holloway player or not good enough (and Celtic was one game......although he was never in it) then there is something wrong with our policy. I can't believe he was signed to be loaned out. Anyway, all the debate is academic, he won't be back under Holloway.

Comment

• Good experience for Goss against Celtic.

Comment

Working...
                                X