• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Shooters at dawn?
    He boils my p!ss

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Go and take your face for a shite you snivelling weasel
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        He's like a dose of the farmers on the arris Matty..... Irritating!!

Comment

• Cracking me up this thread is, talk about a carry on over a player thats hardly played & only gone out on loan, a right palava....
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Cracking me up this thread is, talk about a carry on over a player thats hardly played & only gone out on loan, a right palava....
            That's what you get with a shite manager unfortunately pinks!

Total clown

Comment

Go and take your face for a shite you snivelling weasel
              Quite possibly the best insult I've read on this board
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

That's what you get with a shite manager unfortunately pinks!

Total clown
                If we see goss in a qpr shirt next season id disagree jimmy, its only a loan & if i was goss id be exactly the same and prove myself, exactly what any manager would want reaction wise.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Quite possibly the best insult I've read on this board

Comment

If we see goss in a qpr shirt next season id disagree jimmy, its only a loan & if i was goss id be exactly the same and prove myself, exactly what any manager would want reaction wise.
                    But he sounds like he doesn’t want to come back

Comment

Managers send players out for fitness, experience etc. He was sent out because he doesn't fit in IH's plans. Their words so I would expect a reaction from the player but for the wrong reasons.

Comment

Cracking me up this thread is, talk about a carry on over a player thats hardly played & only gone out on loan, a right palava....
                        I think what has irked people Pinks is that the player has come out in an interview and said the manager told him to his face that he didn't fit his style of play. Then when the Rangers manager has the audacity to say he'd be interested in signing Goss permanently if he's available (fair assumption given Goss's apparent conversation with Ollie on his departure), Ollie throws his toys out the pram and starts digging out Murty for his comments.

It's nonsense mate, an utter lack of professionalism yet again from our manager. Not to mention that it really isn't Ollie's place to be telling a player that he's not wanted. Our DoF should be consulted before those type of conversations are happening with players.

You can call it a storm in a teacup or an overreaction if you want, but to me it's plain embarrassing that our manager feels the need to act like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I think what has irked people Pinks is that the player has come out in an interview and said the manager told him to his face that he didn't fit his style of play. Then when the Rangers manager has the audacity to say he'd be interested in signing Goss permanently if he's available (fair assumption given Goss's apparent conversation with Ollie on his departure), Ollie throws his toys out the pram and starts digging out Murty for his comments.

It's nonsense mate, an utter lack of professionalism yet again from our manager. Not to mention that it really isn't Ollie's place to be telling a player that he's not wanted. Our DoF should be consulted before those type of conversations are happening with players.

You can call it a storm in a teacup or an overreaction if you want, but to me it's plain embarrassing that our manager feels the need to act like this!
                          Great shout.

Comment

• To all those banging on about losing a great player...who would you have dropped to accomodate Goss in the first XI ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

100%. Shows Ollie up yet again in public. Only rationale after everything that's happened for him to still be in employment is he and Uncle are lovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                To all those banging on about losing a great player...who would you have dropped to accomodate Goss in the first XI ?
                                Did we need to drop anyone for him to get some game time? Luongo has been rested many times after international games when he's had a long flight back. All 3 of our regular midfielders have also had injuries and/or suspensions. If Ollie had wanted to, he could easily have used him at last 5 or 6 times in the first half of this season. I actually think (whilst a different sort of player to Luongo), Goss could probably have slotted in nicely next to Scowen when Mas wasn't available for selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X