No announcement yet.

Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to sack the twa t it's only the other Idiot TF keeping him in the job, it looks like the other owners have washed their hands of TF.

Comment

• Peas from the same pod two total idiots Holloway and Fernandes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Peas from the same pod two total idiots Holloway and Fernandes.
        yep, two idiots sharing 1 braincell.

#grandjob
        #dreammanager
        #justwhatthedoctorordered
        #rightsorts
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Goss says he was told hes not in Ollies plans.
          https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...-says-14363508

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Goss says he was told hes not in Ollies plans.
            https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...-says-14363508
            Ollie has plans..shock.

Comment

• After all the good reviews of his performances,thought I’d watch Rangers against Falkirk this afternoon. Dreadful game and Goss bang average at best. Last time I saw Goss was against Brentford a game in which he was so off the pace and not able to cope when any pressure put on him.
              Can fully understand that when he was sent out on loan he wasn’t in immediate first team plans

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                After all the good reviews of his performances,thought I’d watch Rangers against Falkirk this afternoon. Dreadful game and Goss bang average at best. Last time I saw Goss was against Brentford a game in which he was so off the pace and not able to cope when any pressure put on him.
                Can fully understand that when he was sent out on loan he wasn’t in immediate first team plans
                Average at best is better than we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                  After all the good reviews of his performances,thought I’d watch Rangers against Falkirk this afternoon. Dreadful game and Goss bang average at best. Last time I saw Goss was against Brentford a game in which he was so off the pace and not able to cope when any pressure put on him.
                  I've seen Ronaldo look average.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
                    I dont get this. How about, hope he comes back here a better player.? Goss has been a strange signing from the start. Without knowing the lad personally i would say his ego has been inflated more than his football ability while at Glasgow Rangers. Great agent skills on show here though. All thats wrong in modern football which of course gets under Ollies skin.
                    What a stupid post.

Great agent skills? What is it his agent who's performing week in week out then is it?

You do realise when a player is told he's surplus to requirements it's his agents JOB to keep his player playing & keep him happy don't you?

Also what don't you get? People want him to play well for obvious reasons, more than one.

Comment

• Goss seemed pretty annoyed with how he was treated. So, not only is Ollie tactically rubbish, he’s not very good at man management.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Goss seemed pretty annoyed with how he was treated. So, not only is Ollie tactically rubbish, he’s not very good at man management.
                        The so called great man manager we used to hear about.

One trick pony who hasn't even got his one trick to rely on anymore.

There was a reason he didn't have a managers job and was talking shite on the telly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          What a stupid post.

Great agent skills? What is it his agent who's performing week in week out then is it?

You do realise when a player is told he's surplus to requirements it's his agents JOB to keep his player playing & keep him happy don't you?

Also what don't you get? People want him to play well for obvious reasons, more than one.
                          Ive seen some stupid posts on here, yours being one of them. I was replying to Acricketer quote "I hope the boy goes on to great things and shows IH up to be the muppet manager he is" .That's what i didn't get.
                          Why use Goss as another reason to bash Ollie? By all accounts it looks like the loan is a success. I hope the lad comes back here a better player and fights his way into the first team. As regards agent skills comment i was merely suggesting he has a very good agent. To go from Man U reserves straight to the no 10 shirt here, and then onto Rangers playing in front of 50k all without hardly kicking a ball in mens football. If his agent is a decent wingback i'd happily have him in the side.
                          Just to add,i didnt see the article in GWS about Goss not being in Ollies plans this season before i posted. Even so , do you honestly think he's isnt getting his agent in his ear about how to play this one out? Is it for QPR's benefit?
                          Last edited by PunteR; 05-03-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• You're going to have fun here!

Most of my comments on here are tongue in cheek. Goss, for me, was never going to get a chance here under Ollie. He's a footballer and a luxury in our set up. Glad he's appreciated in Scotland and hope he continues to develop. We'll benefit whatever happens in the future, if he stays or if he goes.

I hoped that he was more than a commodity and a bit disappointed that there was no room for him and others to be incorporated into a system that might support their strengths. Given that every away game is now a freebee why not experiment a bit more. When we're shipping 5 at home to a side below us in a poor league what have we got to lose over and above the game!

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
                              Ive seen some stupid posts on here, yours being one of them. I was replying to Acricketer quote "I hope the boy goes on to great things and shows IH up to be the muppet manager he is" .That's what i didn't get.
                              Why use Goss as another reason to bash Ollie? By all accounts it looks like the loan is a success. I hope the lad comes back here a better player and fights his way into the first team. As regards agent skills comment i was merely suggesting he has a very good agent. To go from Man U reserves straight to the no 10 shirt here, and then onto Rangers playing in front of 50k all without hardly kicking a ball in mens football. If his agent is a decent wingback i'd happily have him in the side.
                              Just to add,i didnt see the article in GWS about Goss not being in Ollies plans this season before i posted. do you honestly think he's isnt getting his agent in his ear about how to play this one out? Is it for QPR's benefit?
                              Point 1) Yes that's exactly the point I was referring to. Why wouldn't anyone want him to prove a manager who has completely dismissed him wrong?

Point 2? Ermmm why wouldn't he be wanting to get out of a club that clearly doesn't value him or want him? Is it for QPR's benefit? Why would he give a shite after how he's been treated haha

You haven't got a scooby really have you?

Comment

• Boxed himself to a corner yet again has the genial Holloway with Goss's treatment especially how poorly his system has functioned over the course of this season. The boy can pass and keep the ball which are qualities that none of the golden trio do. Would also like to know how he came to the conclusion that the boy would not fit based on real game time and especially as we only bought in the january window before he was told he was not wanted. Shows poor scouting or that the manager and dof are not in sync with each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X