Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Apparently, Goss was told that he did not fit in this QPR side. IH told him this. Goss made this statement himself. He also said that he'll be reviewing the situation in Summer. I assume that's it then. IH do not want him; he has now other options! Its on Sky Sports.
    Here you go. Lovely bit of man management from ollie. Murty looks like he wants to burst out laughing in the interview responding to Ollie. So like Robinson, only circumstance changed it, he wanted him gone for not fitting in which makes his outburst even stranger.

If he don’t fit in now, unless you totally change your system Ollie, which you have shown no sign of doing, he don’t fit in when he returns so why cry in an interview.

https://twitter.com/scotlandsky/stat...451496960?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      If he don’t fit in now, unless you totally change your system Ollie, which you have shown no sign of doing, he don’t fit in when he returns so why cry in an interview.]
      Because he's probably feeling like a prize tw@t and that's his revert to type behaviour, erratic whining & sniping.

Comment

Here you go. Lovely bit of man management from ollie. Murty looks like he wants to burst out laughing in the interview responding to Ollie. So like Robinson, only circumstance changed it, he wanted him gone for not fitting in which makes his outburst even stranger.

If he don’t fit in now, unless you totally change your system Ollie, which you have shown no sign of doing, he don’t fit in when he returns so why cry in an interview.

FFS, exactly as I called it then? Goss has basically said as much in that interview.

Ollie has told him he doesn't fit in. Goss has gone out with the mentality of earning himself a contract at Rangers, or putting himself in the shop window. Ollie has realised he's dropped the ball in a big way, probably copped a b*llocking from Les for his handling of the player, and now both Les and Ollie are trying their best to clean this mess up.

We need to get Ollie out, ASAP. If we lose 1 promising youth player because of this idiot, it's 1 too many. He's already tried his best to lose Goss and Robinson, and let's be honest he's probably succeeded with Robinson given that he hasn't signed a new deal. Who knows how many more of our talented young players are trying to find a way out!

Comment

• Changed my mind. Say what you will about Goss not being all that, doing well in a tin cup league etc. But that interview has switched me to Ollie out, now. Rfeuse to be pragmatic about the situation when the manager refuses to not only to see potential, but also back tracks on something to save his own rep, while a young player languishes in no mans land.

Happened to several other in the squad aswell.

Sorry Pinkie, i'm off the fence and in the opposite trench.

Comment

Farking hell. Great interview and puts everything in place.

Clear Ferdinand signing. Holloway doesn't fancy him. Suddenly Goss looks a million dollars away from the club and Ollie is forced to backtrack.

Sack this clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Farking hell. Great interview and puts everything in place.

Clear Ferdinand signing. Holloway doesn't fancy him. Suddenly Goss looks a million dollars away from the club and Ollie is forced to backtrack.

Sack this clown.
              Exactly as I see it mate.

Makes you wonder what we could be capable of with a manager who can recognise talent when he sees it. How good might we have been this season if the likes of Goss, Smyth and BOS had been used regularly since the first game?

Time to bring in a manager who compliments the good work Les, Ramsey and our scouting team are doing in bringing young players through, rather than a dinosaur who constantly wants to work against the system!

Comment

• I've said on here before if you think Holloway does yoof you are deluded. Never has, never will.

Comment

• Just how incompetent does he have to be to get sacked?

Comment

• We paid a few quid for Goss and in our current situation to have him cast aside because of a manager who says he cannot fit into a system that has not worked all season sums up how bad a manager this bloke really is. Also what is with another public rant at someone? Especially when the player confirms why he is out on loan.

Comment

• So the much maligned DOF might have pulled a right stroke and got us a real bargain with the chance to make some money in future? If we are sticking with DOF set up (rightly or wrongly depending on your view, but that's not the point) then Holloway has to go surely?

Comment

• If this is true, can someone at the club please tell Oliie that he has no future at this club, stick him on gardening leave or something.

We've not even giving the guy a chance, the way we play makes all our players look worse then they are... it's a joke!

Walking back from the Forest game, no one said a word to one another, it was that depressing.

Comment

• I was speaking to a Glasgow Rangers mate of mine earlier and they all love Goss up there and cannot believe he is not playing for us right now. Very impressed with his passing and said he never gives the ball away for them. Sounds like someone who will be very useful for us as long as we move the circus double act on before the start of next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            I hope the boy goes on to great things and shows IH up to be the muppet manager he is.
                            I dont get this. How about, hope he comes back here a better player.? Goss has been a strange signing from the start. Without knowing the lad personally i would say his ego has been inflated more than his football ability while at Glasgow Rangers. Great agent skills on show here though. All thats wrong in modern football which of course gets under Ollies skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunteR View Post
                              I dont get this. How about, hope he comes back here a better player?
                              Because there is as much chance of Holloway picking a player like Goss as there is of JT being our next manager, bringing in Ashley and Frank as assistants and promising to keep his hands off Christine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                Because there is as much chance of Holloway picking a player like Goss as there is of JT being our next manager, bringing in Ashley and Frank as assistants and promising to keep his hands off Christine.
                                Holloway has got to be gone in the summer surely? Then a proper Manager/Coach can assess Goss when he returns.

Clear as crystal Goss isn't a Holloway player.

Comment

Working...
                                X