Anyone see....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    You cant film anyone in the work place as it invades their privacy. It happened where I am and no I wasn't either party but I am glad the grass got a written warning
    You still working at the local swimming baths Weare?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Leatherhead Leisure Centre mate!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 11-02-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Delete this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Delete this thread.
          yeah, and everyone should flag the youtube video for copyright infringement too asap

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            yeah, and everyone should flag the youtube video for copyright infringement too asap
            Nooooooo. Lol.

Comment

OK 1stly jack was right to retaliate off the ball. I am glad he would as I bet jota was up to no good. 2ndly it used to happen in football all the time. Adams and keown were masters out trending on feet, little punches etc it's call gamesmanship however cameras are everywhere in premier league games these days and they are stopping this art of defending. With regards to someone's mobile footage they can't do a thing about it so you can all relax and I suggest if you want to film a work colleague because he is not following company rules etc then don't as it's an offence for a written warning. You cant film anyone in the work place as it invades their privacy. It happened where I am and no I wasn't either party but I am glad the grass got a written warning
              Jesus.....I'm old school and hate the CHEATING that goes on in the modern game but a) let's not legitimise it by calling it gamesmanship and b) if ever one of your posts showed how out of touch you are this is it. He may have been morally right but a three game ban hits the team you don't watch and the fans who pay to do so.
              Last edited by Alanwycombe; 11-02-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Haha had to laugh at that one quality
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Jesus.....I'm old school and hate the CHEATING that goes on in the modern game but a) let's not legitimise it by calling it gamesmanship and b) if ever one of your posts showed how out of touch you are this is it. He may have been morally right but a three game ban hits the team you don't watch and the fans who pay to do so.
                  Wtf are you talking about. I am just explaining that he won't get done for video evidence from a mobile, stop bringing up my attendance as that's not what its about

Comment

Wtf are you talking about. I am just explaining that he won't get done for video evidence from a mobile, stop bringing up my attendance as that's not what its about
                    So you didn't post the first few lines then? Mate, you need help. I'm not talking about video evidence. Read your own post.

Comment

So you didn't post the first few lines then? Mate, you need help. I'm not talking about video evidence. Read your own post.
                      Of course he is taking a risk and clearly could of been more discrete but nothing wrong with retaliating. I can tell you've never played the game so we will never agree on this

Comment

Of course he is taking a risk and clearly could of been more discrete but nothing wrong with retaliating. I can tell you've never played the game so we will never agree on this
                        Nothing wrong with retaliating? shovel for Weare! Keep digging. Gone are the days when Dave Mackay gave Billy Bremner a slap and everyone thought it was ok. I doubt you've ever played or you wouldn't keep banging on about it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with retaliating? shovel for Weare! Keep digging. Gone are the days when Dave Mackay gave Billy Bremner a slap and everyone thought it was ok. I doubt you've ever played or you wouldn't keep banging on about it.
                          See how easy it is to waste your time arguing with someone like that, Alan?

Comment

Yes mate, but can be fun on the odd occasion

Comment

Yes mate, but can be fun on the odd occasion
                              Lol.

Comment

Someone like that, fu ck me you rude bar steward.

Comment

Working...
                                X