Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holloway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    You absolute ####.
    I am still waiting for Bill to explain what is so bad about that comment?
    Perhaps someone can pm me?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I am still waiting for Bill to explain what is so bad about that comment?
      Perhaps someone can pm me?
      Calling out fellow fans for taking a spare ticket? Full on shitbag.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Calling out fellow fans for taking a spare ticket? Full on shitbag.
        Is that a good enough explanation for you CCJ

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Calling out fellow fans for taking a spare ticket? Full on shitbag.
          This. Put a lid on it. Digging out a fellow Rs fan like that is bang out of order.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Calling out fellow fans for taking a spare ticket? Full on shitbag.
            Wow. So a bit of banter when someone says they won't pay good money to watch us is calling them out?
            I was pleased to see Bill get that ticket a few weeks ago. It's exactly what I like about our club compared to others. I just found the quote funny given he's not actually paid to watch. Hardly calling them out is it?
            Talk about overreaction!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Wow. So a bit of banter when someone says they won't pay good money to watch us is calling them out?
              I was pleased to see Bill get that ticket a few weeks ago. It's exactly what I like about our club compared to others. I just found the quote funny given he's not actually paid to watch. Hardly calling them out is it?
              Talk about overreaction!
              Ive paid enough in my support of rangers since 62 sorry cant
              afford it now is that ok with you?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Ive paid enough in my support of rangers since 62 sorry cant
                afford it now is that ok with you?
                I didn't know you couldn't afford it Bill.
                Why would you assume I would know that?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  You might be going but wont see much as you will be
                  out of your skull sniffer
                  Imagine if anyone posted a comment like that to you Bill , your toys would be all out ,the pram !
                  you owe Weare an apology .
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    You absolute ####.
                    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Calling out fellow fans for taking a spare ticket? Full on shitbag.
                    Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Is that a good enough explanation for you CCJ
                    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    This. Put a lid on it. Digging out a fellow Rs fan like that is bang out of order.
                    For crying out loud fellas.

                    CCJ has been posting here since 2011. 7 years. He posts on other forums too.

                    Don't recall one single occasion during that time on here when he has either been warned, told to take it easy, or been the subject of any behind the scenes discussion.

                    One only needs to look at his post history to work out that he's not the type to go around digging out others. In my opinion, there's absolutely no way he would have intended that comment to cause offence in any way and certainly not in the way that Bill has mistakenly taken it.

                    Comment


                    • Its like remainers and leavers on here at the moment with happy clappers and realists.
                      No way did croydon mean that as a dig, if some one says they wouldnt pay to watch that shite qpr and they actually dont, then surely someome is going to have the wind up and say something back.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        For crying out loud fellas.

                        CCJ has been posting here since 2011. 7 years. He posts on other forums too.

                        Don't recall one single occasion during that time on here when he has either been warned, told to take it easy, or been the subject of any behind the scenes discussion.

                        One only needs to look at his post history to work out that he's not the type to go around digging out others. In my opinion, there's absolutely no way he would have intended that comment to cause offence in any way and certainly not in the way that Bill has mistakenly taken it.
                        This.

                        Comment


                        • Come on chaps, all together now..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Its like remainers and leavers on here at the moment with happy clappers and realists.
                            No way did croydon mean that as a dig, if some one says they wouldnt pay to watch that shite qpr and they actually dont, then surely someome is going to have the wind up and say something back.
                            The implication was that i am a just trying to get things for nothing when you are in financial trouble because of ill health which was caused
                            by problems you have not caused this implication really hurts.

                            Maybe i took it the wrong way but only CCJ would know that but thats how it came across.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I didn't know you couldn't afford it Bill.
                              Why would you assume I would know that?
                              Maybe you didnt maybe you did why else would i just take a freebie,i love rangers and it really hurts me to see the club today but they
                              are in my blood so if i get a chance i will grab it.

                              Thankyou once again Corbs and Old school

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X