Average away attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    Didnt we only get 750 tickets for Wolves this weekend? How many have we sold? Can't see that boosting our average or Brentford for obvious reasons. The other 3 we should have good turnouts I agree.
    Yes but all sold at least.

Comment

if we were contesting one of the top six places i for one would go to more away games

Comment

I think the reason a lot of fans(not just ours)don't go is the fact that with all the games shown live on TV it is impossible to book early seats on trains.Notice we haven't started selling tickets for Villa yet so by the time they go on sale train tickets will be really expensive.Notice our game at Fulham is now live on SKY with a 12.30 KO.Could our game at Villa be altered hence why no tickets on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
          I think the reason a lot of fans(not just ours)don't go is the fact that with all the games shown live on TV it is impossible to book early seats on trains.Notice we haven't started selling tickets for Villa yet so by the time they go on sale train tickets will be really expensive.Notice our game at Fulham is now live on SKY with a 12.30 KO.Could our game at Villa be altered hence why no tickets on sale.
          Well wolves v reading is on sky on the Saturday at 5.30 so hopefully they will leave the villa game at 3pm.

Comment

We played Barnsley midweek. I got bored and counted the heads and thought we had 300 to be honest. We took 1700 to Forest for a Saturday 3pm KO and after winning a couple of games. Just a small up turn in performance meant several hundred more fans than usual turned up at City Ground. But, what did players do... turned in one of the most spineless inept performances of the season and immediately put those several hundred off again.
            The team are diabolical to watch away from home and this has been the case for a few years. Consequently, I'd say our away support has halved over that time.

Comment

If we were as good as Fulham we’d be taking more to games, our away record is nothing but awful, and sure most have given up travelling to watch poor football, poor performances & and little fight from the team in most games

Comment

Working...
              X