Manning's tackle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning's tackle.

Stupid and wrongheaded. Totally unnecessary. Instant red card. Let down the team by being sent off.

Ollie's thoughts?

Holloway had no complaints with Manning’s red card, adding: “I won’t bemoan Ryan going for that tackle.....".

LOL.

Dreadful tackle just glad it did not cost us.

Comment

One word - STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        One word - STUPID
        Yep. Can someone please tell that to f acking Ollie?????

Comment

Never had to go in as he did was begging to be sent off going in like that

Comment

was an awful tackle and totally uneeded, he could easily have broken that guys leg with that. fully deserved, no one had any complaints about the sending off

Comment

No threat whatsoever from where it was on the pitch. Could understand him trying to tackle like that to stop a goalscoring chance but it was on the halfway line by the touchline. Madness, love to know what he was thinking. Was obviously looking to make an impression after not playing but made the completely wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Yep. Can someone please tell that to f acking Ollie?????
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  No threat whatsoever from where it was on the pitch. Could understand him trying to tackle like that to stop a goalscoring chance but it was on the halfway line by the touchline. Madness, love to know what he was thinking. Was obviously looking to make an impression after not playing but made the completely wrong decision.
                  I thought the same at the time - he was just desperate to make a big impression and unfortunately got it very wrong. Luckily it didn't cost us....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    I thought the same at the time - he was just desperate to make a big impression and unfortunately got it very wrong. Luckily it didn't cost us....
                    No doubt Ollie gave him a David Brent style talk before he went on, backed up by beefy Bircham.
                    Poor fu€ker had no chance.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

3 game ban now I think? still think he will be a good player for us over the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        3 game ban now I think? still think he will be a good player for us over the next few years.
                        Straight red so will be 3 games. I feel for the bloke to be honest, awful challenge but he looked gutted afterwards.
                        He’s still learning so hopefully today taught him a lot more.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Holloway had no complaints with Manning’s red card, adding: “I won’t bemoan Ryan going for that tackle....."

Which of those words don't you understand, fella? There was no need for that tackle. He ought 'bemoan it'

Comment

#### tackle, #### player. Nearly let his team down. I know Ollie has got to front it in front of the cameras but I sincerely hope young Ryan had a strip torn off of him behind closed doors. Absolutely brainless

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Holloway had no complaints with Manning’s red card, adding: “I won’t bemoan Ryan going for that tackle....."

Which of those words don't you understand, fella? There was no need for that tackle. He ought 'bemoan it'
                              At the end of the day 77 its obvious he was so keen to impress and was charged up, know that feeling if youre a sub and not getting on the pitch, and hes a young lad, not alot more to be said really, ollie will probably give him a talking to, but maybe hes took it onboard to not air the dirty washing so much.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X