No announcement yet.

Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

injuries have really hampered him but i'd keep him unless another club bid 2m for him for some reason. odds are we're gunna lose a few CMs in the summer and jordan might be able to step up. hes been a let down so far but had a very good game last night to be fair to him, if nothing else then keep him for squad depth

Comment

Underwhelmed but think he is worth persevering with in cm.

Comment

Would like to see him get a run of games at CM as it is the only way to see how he would fit in.

I doubt that this will happen though.

Comment

Think he will take some sort of part in the last 4 games

Comment

Scrapped a lot last night, got stuck in, but little else. No creativity. Jury's still out, but the judge is readying his black cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Scrapped a lot last night, got stuck in, but little else. No creativity. Jury's still out, but the judge is readying his black cap.
              Not sure he's a creative player mate. He's a box to box workhorse, not a playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Not sure he's a creative player mate. He's a box to box workhorse, not a playmaker.
                I take that point, but he's not really up and down the field, is he? And he never carries the ball..... Shame I'd like him to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I take that point, but he's not really up and down the field, is he? And he never carries the ball..... Shame I'd like him to be good.
                  I'm with you 77. I really do want him to be good, but he doesn't do much at all. A few times last night he gave the ball away so so cheaply and his first touch is dreadful.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Im alright with him now to be honest.
                    Think we showed last night we will get by if 'hes magic you know' does leave us in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Im alright with him now to be honest.
                      Think we showed last night we will get by if 'hes magic you know' does leave us in the summer.
                      Really don't think so kev. Cousins not fit to clean his boots.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No i know that mate, Cousins is nowhere near him.
                        But we came out the blocks like Linford Christie on the whizz so think we could cope if we do get a bigger club come in for mass is what i mean. I think hes our main saleable asset if anyone does come knocking to take advantage cos of our ffp situ.
                        Scowen, Manning, Freeman and Cousins would be good enough imho.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          his first touch is dreadful.
                          He isn't quality. But then quality isn't on the club's radar these days. The problem with that is that any meaningful progress is going to be a very tall order.

Comment

Working...
                          X