• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Cousins

Boro sniffing around apparently.

Have we got a under 22 yr old policy now
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Available for 1 million apparently due to finanacial concerns as reported by the Mail.

Comment

Why are we selling all our wingbacks?

Comment

Why are we selling him at all? There is a player in there and like all young players a good coach can make the world of difference.

Comment

No point selling until he gets a run of games in midfield.

Comment

Bang on Brian. Box to Box Midfielder he is Wing Back he is certainly not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                No point selling until he gets a run of games in midfield.
                Yeah, I'll be annoyed if we sell Cousins, especially for the pocket change that is being reported. Will go on to be a good player for someone at the level. No chance of that with a manager that refuses to play him in his proper position!

Comment

Agree Tarbie things must be desperate or Holloway and the club making another mistake imo

Comment

Would it be fair to assume all our players are for sale ?

Comment

Wasn’t he charlton player of the year 2 years running? Find it very hard to believe he’s just gone a bit rubbish. Club have to seriously look at their coaching if we sell and he goes on to do well elsewhere. Hit to club is massive in terms of sell-on value. Personally i think heads should roll if this happens

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Would it be fair to assume all our players are for sale ?
                        Yeah I think so. If someone comes in with what is deemed acceptable money I think anyone could go

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Yeah I think so. If someone comes in with what is deemed acceptable money I think anyone could go
                          That would be grand IF Holloway was given funds for replacements,but very unlikely

Comment

If we are that hard up I’d sell him.

Ok he’s had bad luck with injuries but he’s never shown any decent form and his ability on the ball looks poor.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he went to boro and done well but the way it’s going he’s going to run his contract down and leave for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Wasn’t he charlton player of the year 2 years running? Find it very hard to believe he’s just gone a bit rubbish. Club have to seriously look at their coaching if we sell and he goes on to do well elsewhere. Hit to club is massive in terms of sell-on value. Personally i think heads should roll if this happens

Yep, and one of those was when he regularly played .....Right Back ! So go figure.

Genuinely interested in which one of our Scowen, Luongo & Freeman CM would those wanting him to play there regularly drop ??

Comment

Working...
                              X