replied
    Probably time to unsticky this

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    ended up being one of the great World Cups. Well done Russia
    Ditto.
    Only 1 0-0 draw in 64 matches. no real crowd trouble either. Well Done.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    ended up being one of the great World Cups. Well done Russia

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    If she'd go I would, no chance whatsoever of her going when she can moan about me even thinking of going
    It's uncanny how women know what we're thinking.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    If she'd go I would, no chance whatsoever of her going when she can moan about me even thinking of going

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Just out of curiosity I registered on fifa website just now and was able to buy a good seat for England v Tunisia cat 1 seat 210 dollars on halfway line. Sadly it was just curiosity as not going, the only thing that's stopping me though is the ball and chain,, I would never hear the end of it. Just about get to qpr let alone russia
    Take her with you.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Just out of curiosity I registered on fifa website just now and was able to buy a good seat for England v Tunisia cat 1 seat 210 dollars on halfway line. Sadly it was just curiosity as not going, the only thing that's stopping me though is the ball and chain,, I would never hear the end of it. Just about get to qpr let alone russia

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Obviously there were will be some trouble as there always is but I doubt there will be gangs of black clad Russian ultras attacking at random like we saw in Marseille, putin will not want that so it will not happen

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Yep some crap comes out before every tournament and touch wood I have been ok for the last ten or so of World Cups and Euros
    Hopefully you will keep that record going.
    Thankfully there will be large security presence due to the ISIS threats, so hopefully that will prevent the old MMA Russians who have been planning this for years from causing too much damage.

Leave a comment:

• IsleworthRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by OldR View Post

We were going to be killed in Ukraine if we got a sun-tan, shot in South Africa, bummed and shot in Brazil,, bombed in Germany and attacked by the entire ISIS force in Europe in France...

Every tournament comes with boring warnings aimed at keeping tabloid readers interested.
    Yep some crap comes out before every tournament and touch wood I have been ok for the last ten or so of World Cups and Euros

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    Originally posted by shanns View Post
    Apparently over 20000 England fans expected to go
    Gulp!! Good luck.
    We were going to be killed in Ukraine if we got a sun-tan, shot in South Africa, bummed and shot in Brazil,, bombed in Germany and attacked by the entire ISIS force in Europe in France...

Every tournament comes with boring warnings aimed at keeping tabloid readers interested.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    I'd love to go to a world Cup and watch as many games as possible, maybe during retirement if I'm able!

Leave a comment:

• UpperP
    replied
    Be safe as most of the travelling England supporters are going to be scarfers and the Russian mob will not differentiate between peaceful supporters (all our hoolies are banned from travelling) and will unfortunately see you all as targets.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Russia?....Nah,.....Although i do go Iceland a couple a times a week!!

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    i only realised today i'm flying to spain , at 7.20 when we kick off at 7pm against belguim , what an idiot i am

Leave a comment:

Working...
X