No announcement yet.

Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For fark sake. Always an ulterior motive isn't there? God forbid it should just be about improving the atmosphere. Hopefully the guys in Y block see through the bullsh*t and continue to create atmosphere in that part of the ground without the political bowlarks.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      For fark sake. Always an ulterior motive isn't there? God forbid it should just be about improving the atmosphere. Hopefully the guys in Y block see through the bullsh*t and continue to create atmosphere in that part of the ground without the political bowlarks.
      No worries on that score whether they are the antifacist mob or the likes of BNP they would not last long in Y block and it certainly wont affect the atmosphere in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Really? I thought thats where they were setup. I'm confused.

TBH, me too. I think lowering the price so the 'working man' comes back has brought the atmosphere back. Not seen anything to do with those guys so I think it is just normal QPR fans doing our best to get it rocking, and we certainly done that against Brentford.

Not sure how loud it sounded to everyone else but to me, we out sung Brentford and it was bloody loud (at times). Great fun.

Comment

• first pinkie dissapears,then citizen wolfie appears, hmmmmmmmmm, perhaps pinkie took the pink flag down and stuck a red one up
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

TBH, me too. I think lowering the price so the 'working man' comes back has brought the atmosphere back. Not seen anything to do with those guys so I think it is just normal QPR fans doing our best to get it rocking, and we certainly done that against Brentford.

Not sure how loud it sounded to everyone else but to me, we out sung Brentford and it was bloody loud (at times). Great fun.
            Yeah, could be wrong, but thought I had read that the Loft Boys had organised the initial meetings with the club re:atmosphere and thats how y block came about. Anyway, whatever way it started, it's great news thats it's generating an atmosphere and making football more affordable. Hope it keeps growing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Yeah, could be wrong, but thought I had read that the Loft Boys had organised the initial meetings with the club re:atmosphere and thats how y block came about. Anyway, whatever way it started, it's great news thats it's generating an atmosphere and making football more affordable. Hope it keeps growing.

I don't want to brag, but I emailed Les Hoos when they ask for the questions for his little 10 minute videos, and said about making x block a lot cheaper rather than it sitting 70% empty. So, based on that 1 email that didn't even make it into the cut, it was all down to me. There is no other explanation.

You're all very welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X