Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    A lot of the trouble with support at the ground is the acoustics. From where I sit in the Loft Y block seems like a library, which I'm sure it isn't, and more than likely vice versa ( no QPR Dave that's not a gay Italian).
    It can be at times but it has been good. No idea if it is to do with the loft boys, I haven't seen anything to do with them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

No idea if it is to do with the loft boys, I haven't seen anything to do with them there.
      Really? I thought thats where they were setup. I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post

Can you explain why you pretended this was all about improving the atmosphere when you are using it as a platform to promote your left-wing beliefs?

If I am wrong about this, please can you explain why you have 'Renationalise the railways' stickers and the relevance to 'improving the atmosphere' at Loftus Road? Also, if you are not using this to promote your left-wing beliefs, can you explain why you have a range of Antifa stickers in your shop?

There are many QPR fans who agree with these political sentiments and many who do not, however, as you should know by reading this site, we put our political differences aside when we step through the turnstiles and have an unwritten but important rule that if you're a QPR fan during a match you're 'one of us' regardless of where you cast your x in a polling station.

That is something generation after generation of QPR fans have developed and it is NOT your place to bring political factions into Loftus Road.

You once said that 'We are not here to embarrass the club', suddenly a wannabe Crystal Palace Always Ultra group seems more enticing...
        yes i agree, what the hell?! why does a fan group have to be political in it's support? why does a sticker have to try and sell leftist (or right-wing if one suddenly popped up) propaganda, it's a football game!

Comment

• I thought the stickers were a bit odd. One of things I like about the QPR fans is that they're apolitical.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
            Loft Boys stickers and scarves are now available at http://theloftboys.bigcartel.com . Donations are also welcomed via PayPal to theloftboys82@gmail.com.
            All money made will go towards flags, stadium displays and maintaining initiatives such as free period products at Loftus Road.
            B@gger all to do with QPR ........jeez try serving me that up at a game and see where it gets you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Really? I thought thats where they were setup. I'm confused.
              They've not been in Y block once this season, last year about six of them sat in W block waving flags for a few minutes.
              I'll give them a little heads up, those left wing stickers won't go down well in Y block amongst the lads I know who sit there.

Comment

All money made will go towards flags, stadium displays and maintaining initiatives such as free period products at Loftus Road.
                My missus would be well happy with some free period products...costs her a fortune being on the blob !

Comment

Loft Boys stickers and scarves are now available at http://theloftboys.bigcartel.com . Donations are also welcomed via PayPal to theloftboys82@gmail.com.
                  just bought one. great purchase. NOT. joke. who do you think you are . leave politics out of football you bums.weirdos. strange bunch. stay well away imo. JN

Comment

• Gutted you lot came out with that b ollocks .
                    We all have our own political beliefs , and QPR is not where we vent them , I,f by far Left of central when it comes to most things , but anyone using QPR as a platform for their politics can f uck off
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• you can buy qpr stickers from my new site too,will be adding flags and er videos,toys, too at a later date. And thinking of club nights,.pls check it out a biggaydaadybear@cottaging.com
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Just f uck off

Dont bring your politics to Loftus Rd ,we dont want it
                        Last edited by vespa; 15-11-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

Just f uck off

Dont bring your politics to Loftus Rd ,we dont want it
                          Fully agree mate.

Got some nerve coming on here askng for support and peddling that sort of nonsense. Very badly let himself down.

Comment

• Just been outed on social media...cannot see them putting in an appearance in Y block anytime soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              you can buy qpr stickers from my new site too,will be adding flags and er videos,toys, too at a later date. And thinking of club nights,.pls check it out a biggaydaadybear@cottaging.com
                              Can you check the link, doesn't seem to be working for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Can you check the link, doesn't seem to be working for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X