• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the club going do any media shots around it after to raise profile

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Are the club going do any media shots around it after to raise profile
      We're meeting with Lee Hoos pregame, so hopefully!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
        We're meeting with Lee Hoos pregame, so hopefully!
        Give it few games so if numbers are not there immediately keep going

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Good luck boys make some noise

Comment

• what happened ? no singing , standing ,nothing ,went on in X block as far as i could see /hear from NU .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
              what happened ? no singing , standing ,nothing ,went on in X block as far as i could see /hear from NU .
              Saw a few people with flags before game started but saw, heard nothing from MU

Comment

• No noise from the Rangers boys .... why ?
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• We had a prematch display with flags and a banner, stood and sang throughout but there was only a small group of us.

It is small steps but we have more planned for next season.

As someone who is a season ticket holder in the Upper Loft, I was unaware that the Q and R block is almost completely unheard from the X block and the away end.

We have a number of things to now work on, and we're positive we can make a difference. It'll take some time but we believe our aim is still achievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
                    We had a prematch display with flags and a banner, stood and sang throughout but there was only a small group of us.

It is small steps but we have more planned for next season.

As someone who is a season ticket holder in the Upper Loft, I was unaware that the Q and R block is almost completely unheard from the X block and the away end.

We have a number of things to now work on, and we're positive we can make a difference. It'll take some time but we believe our aim is still achievable.
                    Fair enough for that fella, but to be totally honest, other than the flag waving before kick off, we didn't see or hear any impact at all. But like you say, Q and R sounds decent from the Upper Loft so I'm sure there's room for improvement. I'm sure we all hope so because the atmosphere needs a huge lift.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Fair enough for that fella, but to be totally honest, other than the flag waving before kick off, we didn't see or hear any impact at all. But like you say, Q and R sounds decent from the Upper Loft so I'm sure there's room for improvement. I'm sure we all hope so because the atmosphere needs a huge lift.
                      We aim to improve the overall atmosphere and not just specific blocks.

It'll take time but Saturday was a great experience for us and gave us a lot to work on. Small but steady steps, feedback is always great as well and hugely appreciated.

Comment

• I'm sure it will pick up next season so stick with it. Always thought sound doesn't travel well at LR as I've sat in the school lower a few times and can barely hear the loft.

Comment

• North's, I sit in the Upper Loft and can barely hear the loft
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Think you might need someone down the front generating the songs and getting everyone going as they then become the focal point/conductor.

Will take someone who is not shy and happy to have eyes on them

Comment

• Fair play for wanting to generate a better atmosphere at LR fellas but I can't stand the likes of Palace, who try to replicate the italian "ultra" style.

We can all try and get behind the team more without waving banners and having a "conductor".

Next you will be suggesting we all wear black and jump up and down!

Comment

• They have said repeatedly that they will not be going down the 'ultra' route.

Comment

Working...
                                X