No announcement yet.

Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X block looks busier than normal, especially the 'Y'block section. Got to be a positive sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      X block looks busier than normal, especially the 'Y'block section. Got to be a positive sign?
      Quite a few young lads went over there from P block Tuesday night.

Comment

• i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)

Comment

• I must say for all of the doom and gloom and poor atmosphere some of you who are actually at the matches go on about, Loftus Road has sounded quite lively on the broadcasts, a couple of 4 goal outputs might have something to do with that, it can also be argued that the good atmosphere helps contribute to a 4 goal match!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)
            I would say its the best place to take them for first game at that age. Reckon it will electric. Especially if we start like we usually do.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)
              I would guess don't be right near the signing but close enough to clearly make it out, like half a block away or something. Assuming they are okay with noise and a bit of swearing.

Comment

• cheers sponge and kev. i think my nephews will be fine with swearing, they're from bracknell too afterall. i think i might just take them into that end as they've loved the singing before but only heard it from the upper loft/family end so it'll be a good experience for them being with some ultras

Comment

• Looks like from reading twitter loads of people from QandP block are moving season tickets to new area
                  Last edited by West Acton; 13-04-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Any new songs we should know about ?

Comment

• What's the availability looking like in the new section? May get a ticket there if any available come the end of the month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Any new songs we should know about ?
                        Well our attempts to get the old blind date theme music for Sylla going could do with a bit of help.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Well our attempts to get the old blind date theme music for Sylla going could do with a bit of help.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Good luck boys make some noise

Comment

• Enjoy lads. Hope it goes well.

Comment

• Thanks very much all, we've campaigned as much as possible, we've got flags ready, tickets sorted, we just need the numbers now, all are welcome so feel free to join in.

Comment

Working...
                                X