Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    What was the outcome of your meetings? It was very quiet at the ground yesterday (I was SAR towards away fans). Couldn't heard R block apart from a few QPR fc from White City etc.
    Very quiet first half but R Block was in full song second half.

Comment

• I don't doubt that they were singing. The players can probably hear them; Matt Smith did when he got subbed and they were chanting his name.

Comment

I don't doubt that they were singing. The players can probably hear them; Matt Smith did when he got subbed and they were chanting his name.
        it sounded loud on the +player especially the second half

Comment

What was the outcome of your meetings? It was very quiet at the ground yesterday (I was SAR towards away fans). Couldn't heard R block apart from a few QPR fc from White City etc.
          We had a lot of positivity.

We managed to hand out leaflet in 6 pubs and spoke to people throughout the pubs.

Everyone agreed Loftus Road does not produce the atmosphere it once did and many told us about people who no longer go because of the atmosphere.

Comment

• Best of luck next home game. What type of numbers do you think you will pull down there first game

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
              We managed to hand out leaflet in 6 pubs.
              Song sheets ?!?

Comment

We had a lot of positivity.

We managed to hand out leaflet in 6 pubs and spoke to people throughout the pubs.

Everyone agreed Loftus Road does not produce the atmosphere it once did and many told us about people who no longer go because of the atmosphere.

Even if you aren't involved,having an atmosphere makes it enjoyable. Especially if you think of a witty chant that makes people laught; everyone wins. My nephew went to the game on Monday and was bored in the 1st half (albeit poo first half of the first half) but loved it in the second as the crowd started making more noise.

Where are you being based for Preston? I assume x block and sorry if you have already said. What numbers you thinking as well? I am bored at work so this is keeping me interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Song sheets ?!?
                  Not song sheets, a leaflet including all our social medias and information on who we are, as seen in this picture with Darnell Furlong.

https://twitter.com/TheLoftBoys82/st...89239930654720

Comment

Even if you aren't involved,having an atmosphere makes it enjoyable. Especially if you think of a witty chant that makes people laught; everyone wins. My nephew went to the game on Monday and was bored in the 1st half (albeit poo first half of the first half) but loved it in the second as the crowd started making more noise.

Where are you being based for Preston? I assume x block and sorry if you have already said. What numbers you thinking as well? I am bored at work so this is keeping me interested.
                    Yes it will be X Block, all are welcome so if you and your nephew would like to be involved just let us know!

Comment

Yes it will be X Block, all are welcome so if you and your nephew would like to be involved just let us know!
                      What if people want to join in next Saturday but are sitting in the upper loft like my nephews,

Will security let them through the gates at Ellersie road, is that worth asking the club?

Comment

Give it some time and he will. Only 5 at the moment so probably not the best to add to an atmosphere haha. When I go (doubt I will get to LR again this year) I will be looking to join in. Got a season ticket in Y for next year as I am guessing I can stand here.

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                          What if people want to join in next Saturday but are sitting in the upper loft like my nephews,

Will security let them through the gates at Ellersie road, is that worth asking the club?
                          If you phone the box office you will be able to move your ticket easily.

Everyone is welcome and the more we have the better.

Comment

• We’ve got everything sorted for our first display against Preston on Saturday. Let us know if you’d like to get involved and we’ll send you details of whereabouts in the X block we’ll be. The more people we have, the better it will be, hope to see a few of you on Saturday.

Comment

• What is happening about the Loftus rd end is the lower loft remaining family

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                What is happening about the Loftus rd end is the lower loft remaining family
                                yup , the club just wont listen to us on that one
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X