Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    they also need to ditch the family enclosure.
    Unfortunately that's not going to happen Hal (at least its present location), much as many would love it to. The CEO seems pretty adamant on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Would love club to play this every home game and make it an anthem but like Chelsea have

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Znh0OM9jiA
      I always fancied Phil Collins "Take me home"

Take , take me home
      I'm a Queens Park Ranger
      Take, take me home
      I'm a Queens Park Ranger

Bit short though!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
        We aim to stand at games and they understand that.

Safe standing is definitely we'd like to look at introducing but that would be once we're well established and have a strong regular group of people.
        Good that they are happy for people to stand. We are one of the few clubs with barely anyone standing. Safe standing wont come in for years yet, I wouldn't have thought.

Comment

We'd definitely like to try and think of one.

Would be a great way to unite everyone regardless of where they sit.
          gay bar by electric six, that'd confuse the away fans and their team! lets be queer park rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            gay bar by electric six, that'd confuse the away fans and their team! lets be queer park rangers
            Is that why everyone wants to stand up ?
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Before tomorrow’s game v Norwich, we will be visiting pubs in Shepherds Bush and talking to people about our aims as a group and what we hope to achieve. We hope to see as many people as possible.

Comment

Before tomorrow’s game v Norwich, we will be visiting pubs in Shepherds Bush and talking to people about our aims as a group and what we hope to achieve. We hope to see as many people as possible.
                Hubble is planning on doing an interview a member at home games section for the forum.
                Although we haven't managed to get to him the equipment he needs yet, maybe he could do a quick interview with you on a phone so that you can get you message out to more fans.
                As well as posting the video on here, the site owner is looking to reactivate our YouTube channel, so we could post it there also.
                Maybe Hubbs could reply on here if he thinks this is doable?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Before tomorrow’s game v Norwich, we will be visiting pubs in Shepherds Bush
                  Will you be buying free rounds if so what pubs will you be in

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    'Everything we owe'
                    I’ve always thought three little birds would be brilliant. Ajax use it and it sounds awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      I’ve always thought three little birds would be brilliant. Ajax use it and it sounds awesome
                      Great shout.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We sing that at Toronto FC matches, maybe a little less now since the team is winning, it used to be almost therapeutic after another loss, I had a nice video of a bunch of us singing it on the subway in Montreal after another loss!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Three little birds would be awesome

Comment

Yeah, that would be quality

Comment

• What was the outcome of your meetings? It was very quiet at the ground yesterday (I was SAR towards away fans). Couldn't heard R block apart from a few QPR fc from White City etc.

Comment

• How about you're gonna get your fvckin heads kicked in?

Always liked that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X