Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    my old dad took us there every home game in the 80s, no such thing as a family stand then.

standing amongst punks, dave the tramp, and other loons, was a great time and have lots of fond memories.

still remember him telling me, "whatever you hear or see happen in the ground, stays in the ground"

farking loved it.

now, took my boy a few times this year but fark me its sterile, as dead as a christmas dinner in saudi arabia.

when we do go again next time, i will take him to the upper loft.
    That's a great story Hits, I can only imagine what Loftus Road was like back in the day!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      my old dad took us there every home game in the 80s, no such thing as a family stand then.

standing amongst punks, dave the tramp, and other loons, was a great time and have lots of fond memories.

still remember him telling me, "whatever you hear or see happen in the ground, stays in the ground"

farking loved it.

now, took my boy a few times this year but fark me its sterile, as dead as a christmas dinner in saudi arabia.

when we do go again next time, i will take him to the upper loft.
      Me and my daughter sit in R Block and the atmosphere is usually decent there mate
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Gator,tramps in the loft.Up and coming yoot hung out in the paddock. So much more civilised and clean smelling
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Gator,tramps in the loft.Up and coming yoot hung out in the paddock. So much more civilised and clean smelling
          I'll never forget when I came over in 86 for the Milk Cup Final, we booked a ticket on a bus from LR to Wembley, there was this guy who looked and smelt like he lived on the street who happened to sit right beside us on the bus, he had an old black coat that stunk of urine, had dog hair all over it, he had stuff growing out of his scraggy beard, we were hungover as can be, I almost puked on the bus, I almost puked after the match for other reasons! I wonder if that guy posts on here?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• If he’s old and smells good chance it’s alanwycombe

Comment

• For anyone interested for the home game vs Preston

A newly found supporters group are arranging to move to a part of the stadium where their aim is to improve the atmosphere. Please get involved if you fancy a stand up and sing at Loftus Road again.

Contact them on Twitter &theloftboys82
              Facebook @theloftboys82

Thinking of trying to help them start up and moving my seat for the game

Comment

• Did I miss the response about the clubs view on standing?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• I don’t see why this thread has been merged? It’s now a lot less likely to be viewed than being in a separate thread

Comment

• i have an idea should we buy those explosive fireworks bangors stick them to our heads and then just let them blow up im thinking this could really make an impact what do you think guys
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Would be great if the "Loft Boys" could get us a club anthem....in the vein of Stoke's Delilah, Forest's You've Lost that Loving Feeling and the obvious Liverpool and West Ham ones.

My suggestion would be "Everything I Own"
                      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 23-03-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        Not for one second saying it shouldn’t be moved I am just saying it won’t be.

Loft boys, what did they say about standing?
                        We aim to stand at games and they understand that.

Safe standing is definitely we'd like to look at introducing but that would be once we're well established and have a strong regular group of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Would be great if the "Loft Boys" could get us a club anthem....in the vein of Stoke's Delilah, Forest's You've Lost that Loving Feeling and the obvious Liverpool and West Ham ones.

We'd definitely like to try and think of one.

Would be a great way to unite everyone regardless of where they sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Would be great if the "Loft Boys" could get us a club anthem....in the vein of Stoke's Delilah, Forest's You've Lost that Loving Feeling and the obvious Liverpool and West Ham ones.

'Everything we owe'

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
                              Safe standing is definitely we'd like to look at introducing
                              been wanting this for years, but its kind of down to the club to press the case - not sure who the 'we' is here. Safe standing will come, works well in Germany and safer than just standing in seating rows, but as usual the FA and the EPL have been desperately slow in implementing a change a lot of clubs want to see. If the club is remotely serious about turning LR into a bear pit again the have to take the bull by the horns on this issue and they also need to ditch the family enclosure. Sanctioning a male voice choir is a start, but it isn't enough.

Comment

• Would love club to play this every home game and make it an anthem but like Chelsea have

Comment

Working...
                                X