Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Price X Block at 20 pounds per ticket, 10 for U18 and next season with reduced season tickets. Make it clear it's a singing section so no one can complain.
    So if the rest of the ground join in with the songs can they get a reduction on their ticket cost ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      So if the rest of the ground join in with the songs can they get a reduction on their ticket cost ?
      No but anyone who wants could move there at the start of the season. X Block is half empty a lot of the time. Hard to please everyone as we see now with the family stand. Football is too expensive for the younger crowd. Maybe 15/20 pounds for under 25s in X block then same price as R block.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        It’s an incentive to those who are interested in starting an atmosphere. If it gets the rest going that will Benefit the team. These days hq Is like a morgue and I’ve had people tutt and look at me like I’m mental when trying to get some atmosphere going. Think it’s a great idea. You’ve only got to look at palace(even if they look a bit ridiculous) to see how much a positive atmosphere at home can effect the team.

Comment

Why we don’t have the more hard core banter in X Block near away fans I’ve been thinking for years

This is a must
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I sat down that way against villa. I’m normally in the loft or in r and I couldn’t believe how quiet it was. Villa fans sounded immense and are lot were just looking at each other like they’d never experienced an atmosphere before. Defo needs something to get the ground rocking. Loftus road is an awesome weapon if we use it properly, look how the scum lost their heads. Their players looked like they were going to burst into tears. I know that games an exception but we could really help to influence games against anyone

Comment

Don't we first need something to sing about, fellas.......??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Don't we first need something to sing about, fellas.......??
                i think thats the point , instead of sitting down and waiting to be entertained , this lot are up for singing and getting behind the team ,even when we are playing s hit , it can`t do any harm .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  No but anyone who wants could move there at the start of the season. X Block is half empty a lot of the time. Hard to please everyone as we see now with the family stand. Football is too expensive for the younger crowd. Maybe 15/20 pounds for under 25s in X block then same price as R block.
                  100% agree with this. I was stood here for the Brentford game and it was at at least 90% empty. Why not do one block cheaper and have people stood there that want to make noise and help the team.

Emphasis on the standing and not sitting.

Comment

Ive often felt all match tickets for all games at all grounds should be categorised as "boisterous" and "contemplative" so fans can sit somewhere that fits their needs or personality.
                    Just a couple of hundred lusty singers sat together can create a hell of a racket but when they're dotted about and split up it becomes neutered and sounds rubbish.
                    Whether that approach is a change too far or impractical to bring about I don't know but deeming X block a designated noisey section seems eminently sensible to me, especially as the club have annexed our spiritual end, The Loft, as a flipping creche.
                    Last edited by Abseits; 27-01-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

110% think that this should happen.

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Ive often felt all match tickets for all games at all grounds should be categorised as "boisterous" and "contemplative" so fans can sit somewhere that fits their needs or personality.
                          Just a couple of hundred lusty singers sat together can create a hell of a racket but when they're dotted about and split up it becomes neutered and sounds rubbish.
                          Whether that approach is a change too far or impractical to bring about I don't know but deeming X block a designated noisey section seems eminently sensible to me, especially as the club have annexed our spiritual end, The Loft, as a flipping creche.
                          Toronto already do this in The MSL.
                          You are warned about noise etc if you try to book a ticket in their ultra section.
                          We would need Matty to go topless and lead the chants with his back to the game though
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I sat in x block during our last promotion season and really enjoyed it, but there weren't many other Rangers fans about that were "up for it". I'm pretty sure I mentioned long ago about getting people into x block...if it gets going I'd be up for lending my support. Maybe we should arrange an informal meet up towards the end of the season? We could pick a game that we know will be empty and just move to x block?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              It’s an incentive to those who are interested in starting an atmosphere. If it gets the rest going that will Benefit the team.
                              Call me cynical but with the current side, it wont be long before you get the classic "We're fcking sh*t" going at every game and that won't benefit anyone.

Personally think once you get it right on the field, the atmosphere takes care of itself.

Comment

If it started ,other like minded people would follow , the problem would be season ticket holders moving there .
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X