Welcome 'The Loft Boys'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
    Yes it will be X Block, all are welcome so if you and your nephew would like to be involved just let us know!
    What if people want to join in next Saturday but are sitting in the upper loft like my nephews,

Will security let them through the gates at Ellersie road, is that worth asking the club?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoftBoys82 View Post
      Yes it will be X Block, all are welcome so if you and your nephew would like to be involved just let us know!
      Give it some time and he will. Only 5 at the moment so probably not the best to add to an atmosphere haha. When I go (doubt I will get to LR again this year) I will be looking to join in. Got a season ticket in Y for next year as I am guessing I can stand here.

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        What if people want to join in next Saturday but are sitting in the upper loft like my nephews,

Will security let them through the gates at Ellersie road, is that worth asking the club?
        If you phone the box office you will be able to move your ticket easily.

Everyone is welcome and the more we have the better.

Comment

• We’ve got everything sorted for our first display against Preston on Saturday. Let us know if you’d like to get involved and we’ll send you details of whereabouts in the X block we’ll be. The more people we have, the better it will be, hope to see a few of you on Saturday.

Comment

• What is happening about the Loftus rd end is the lower loft remaining family

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              What is happening about the Loftus rd end is the lower loft remaining family
              yup , the club just wont listen to us on that one
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• X block looks busier than normal, especially the 'Y'block section. Got to be a positive sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  X block looks busier than normal, especially the 'Y'block section. Got to be a positive sign?
                  Quite a few young lads went over there from P block Tuesday night.

Comment

• i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)

Comment

• I must say for all of the doom and gloom and poor atmosphere some of you who are actually at the matches go on about, Loftus Road has sounded quite lively on the broadcasts, a couple of 4 goal outputs might have something to do with that, it can also be argued that the good atmosphere helps contribute to a 4 goal match!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)
                        I would say its the best place to take them for first game at that age. Reckon it will electric. Especially if we start like we usually do.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          i'm taking my nephews to their first game of the season on saturday and might take them to x block to experience a proper atmosphere. don't get the wrong idea with my question as i'm genuinely curious and interested but is it an environment that will be welcome for young kids? (7 and 10)
                          I would guess don't be right near the signing but close enough to clearly make it out, like half a block away or something. Assuming they are okay with noise and a bit of swearing.

Comment

• cheers sponge and kev. i think my nephews will be fine with swearing, they're from bracknell too afterall. i think i might just take them into that end as they've loved the singing before but only heard it from the upper loft/family end so it'll be a good experience for them being with some ultras

Comment

• Looks like from reading twitter loads of people from QandP block are moving season tickets to new area
                              Last edited by West Acton; 13-04-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Any new songs we should know about ?

Comment

Working...
                                X