No announcement yet.

QPR Debt Topic - What should be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a while since I've posted on here. Wanted to bring up a coupe of recentish articles...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3903026.html

Seeing a lot of people pissed off with the owner at the moment but can you blame him when we've just been hit with 17 million in fines. I've said it all along that I don't think he's in it for the long haul and with the spiraling costs it won't be long before he's off.

Comment

Yes, you can blame him....... He caused this mess.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Totally his fault and quite happily buy him a ticket out and will even drop him at the airport

Comment

What happened to all the people backing him a few years back? What was the straw that broke the camels back? Back then everyone was going on about how it wasn't real debt because the owner was going to write it all off? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Izual_Rebirth View Post
            Been a while since I've posted on here. Wanted to bring up a coupe of recentish articles...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3903026.html

Seeing a lot of people pissed off with the owner at the moment but can you blame him when we've just been hit with 17 million in fines. I've said it all along that I don't think he's in it for the long haul and with the spiraling costs it won't be long before he's off.
            It’s his fault we’re in this mess. It’s absolutely 100% lock stock and ####ing lot his fault, think he gets away with it lightly but he’s been an absolute shambles and I honestly wouldn’t trust the fat #### to run a bath properly

Comment

Originally posted by Izual_Rebirth View Post
              What happened to all the people backing him a few years back? What was the straw that broke the camels back? Back then everyone was going on about how it wasn't real debt because the owner was going to write it all off? What happened?
              What happened for me is that is was one #### up after another, after another. Always used to defend him but there's no defending the mess that he has left us in

Comment

Caterham mark 2.

Comment

Working...
                X