Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oteh

Banged in another two goals today.

Looked good when he came off the bench against cardiff.

deserves a start in the first team.

433 formation with a front 3 of...............( inside right) oteh----------smith----------smyth
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So did Bright.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Happy with him coming on for 20 mins and being blooded slowly at the moment. No need to rush his development like other players

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Happy with him coming on for 20 mins and being blooded slowly at the moment. No need to rush his development like other players
        Get him involved before Everton offer him a load of cash.

Comment

Let's go 1step further and just field our under 19's?!!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Banged in another two goals today.

Looked good when he came off the bench against cardiff.

deserves a start in the first team.

433 formation with a front 3 of...............( inside right) oteh----------smith----------smyth
            This.

Although I would start Sylla over Smith in a 4-3-3 because Smith lacks way too much movement.

I always find the Sylla debate confusing. Every time hes played in a 4-3-3 and gets service he scores! So bloody play 4-3-3!

Comment

#Shiteh

Comment

I'd give him a start to be honest, in fact I'd have give the kid a start against MK Dons. He's been around the first team for a few months now, has been scoring for fun in the EDS, and it ain't like our first team strikers are pulling up any trees is it?

But I suppose all of that is probably too much like logical thinking for our gaffer!

Comment

Try loan him to a league 1 side for 6 months,

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    We could be a League 1 side within 6 months mate. If he's got goals in him then we need him here at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      No, play him here. Loan him out and we'll never see him again. Who have we recalled from a loan to play regularly? Furlong is closest I think, and we hardly see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I'd give him a start to be honest, in fact I'd have give the kid a start against MK Dons. He's been around the first team for a few months now, has been scoring for fun in the EDS, and it ain't like our first team strikers are pulling up any trees is it?

But I suppose all of that is probably too much like logical thinking for our gaffer!
                        Lol he played last week tarbs! at the end of the day ollie doesnt want to be wrecking there confidence straight away mate, just bringing on in cameos is good, but bet he`ll get more of a look in in the next few games especially if our strikers resort back to usual
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Lol he played last week tarbs! at the end of the day ollie doesnt want to be wrecking there confidence straight away mate, just bringing on in cameos is good, but bet he`ll get more of a look in in the next few games especially if our strikers resort back to usual
                          He didn't start did he mate? He's made a couple of sub appearances as far as I'm aware.

As for wrecking confidence, I don't see it that way. How was Smyth any more ready to be chucked in to the first 11?

Oteh has been closer to the first team, made more sub appearances, and played more times for the EDS.
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 09-01-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Our top scorers have got 4-6 goals after 25+ games.

I couldn't care how young these players are, they cannot do worse than that.

In fact, I'd bet one of Smyth or Oteh has at least 4 goals before the end of the season....wherever they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              He didn't start did he mate? He's made a couple of sub appearances as far as I'm aware.

As for wrecking confidence, I don't see it that way. How was Smyth any more ready to be chucked in to the first 11?

Oteh has been closer to the first team, made more sub appearances, and played more times for the EDS.
                              Well i agree with you about playing them tarbs, love the fact there more hungry and full of movement and energy, cant believe how static smith was against cardiff even though he had a ok game, but its no good being that static.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X