Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. Question. How many more defeats will it take for Ollie to be sacked??
    Give it a foo king break ffs 73, we won our last league match btw
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Give it a foo king break ffs 73, we won our last league match btw
      played 1 won 1

played 12 won 2

played 61 won 17

#chooseyourstat
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Pinkie. I asked a simple question that warranted a simple answer no need for that tone. Yes we did win our last game but not too many in the last 15 hence the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          played 1 won 1

played 12 won 2

played 61 won 17

#chooseyourstat
          #numberoneplease

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            played 1 won 1

played 12 won 2

played 61 won 17

#chooseyourstat
            That made me chuckle

How long before we hear ‘but we held out in the first half’

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              You mods are all knowing and all seeing
              Talkng of Tunbridge Wells, was a bit miffed to get a letter yesterday from their council showing me driving in a bus lane on my wife's birthday 3 weeks ago.
              In her bloody car as well.

Not sure if keeping as far away as possible from a Porsche would be much of a defence though.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Talkng of Tunbridge Wells, was a bit miffed to get a letter yesterday from their council showing me driving in a bus lane on my wife's birthday 3 weeks ago.

Not sure if keeping as far away as possible from a Porsche would be much of a defence though.

A pink porsche i gather.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Pinkie. I asked a simple question that warranted a simple answer no need for that tone. Yes we did win our last game but not too many in the last 15 hence the question.
                  Ok sorry 73, was more tongue in cheek, but lets see how we do at burton before hanging ourselves, we`ve had a few points in the last 4 or 5 matches, so could be a turning point

Comment

• Fair play Pinkie. We all want the team to get the win so lets see how it all pans out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Ok sorry 73, was more tongue in cheek, but lets see how we do at burton before hanging ourselves, we`ve had a few points in the last 4 or 5 matches, so could be a turning point
                      fair enough that's true BUT all the clubs below us have gained points on us and we are only 6 off a relegation place. That's despite like you say a good run of games where we have scored a few points.

What happens when we revert back to Ollies normal average of points per game ?

The gap at the bottom is closing and by the end of this month we could be well and truly in the mire.

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        fair enough that's true BUT all the clubs below us have gained points on us and we are only 6 off a relegation place. That's despite like you say a good run of games where we have scored a few points.

The gap at the bottom is closing and by the end of this month we could be well and truly in the mire.
                        Well rod ollie and the boys have goto knuckle down and stop missing chances and making mistakes and get results, simple as that now, we`ve had a bad run so its time to change that, we`ve got the away win off our backs aswell so....

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post

Have to say that is my fear, after Burton we have 2 very difficult games, Boro and Bristol C, so we could be looking at 2-3 points max from the next 3 games, if we fail to beat Burton. We will then be very much in a relegation battle. Up to Saturday I thought we would stay up regardless but losing at home to a side near the bottom of League One with basically our first team has made me think we are in big trouble now.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

If the cab drivers union heard about this I reckon they would string you up
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fair play Pinkie. We all want the team to get the win so lets see how it all pans out!
                              Reunions never end well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Have to say that is my fear, after Burton we have 2 very difficult games, Boro and Bristol C, so we could be looking at 2-3 points max from the next 3 games, if we fail to beat Burton. We will then be very much in a relegation battle. Up to Saturday I thought we would stay up regardless but losing at home to a side near the bottom of League One with basically our first team has made me think we are in big trouble now.
                                I genuinely fear for the club if we are relegated as we never looked like knocking them out and i couldn't see us beating the top half of league one either at present

Comment

Working...
                                X