Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Agree not to blame for individual errors. However totally responsible for over gameplan which we currently lack or are unable to implement = managers fault
    From my buddy says we had more than enough chances to have won it non scoring players again ?? Did you go westy was that the case ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Oh that's alright then!

Fk the fans who spent precious time & money travelling to watch that absolute shite.

Unbelievable attitude.
      ....and I bet Mr Pinkie wasn’t one of us at the game yesterday. He might have a different opinion if he actually attended LR on a regular basis. Make no mistake people we are in the sh.it big time.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        From my buddy says we had more than enough chances to have won it non scoring players again ?? Did you go westy was that the case ??
        ?? Lets celebrate that we had enough chances to win a game at home with out first team playing against a shite League 1 side.

How we have fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I did and cannot agree with him. We had probably three what you would call proper chances the rest were long pot shots, daisy cutters and things keeper picks out the air

We created, as is the norm, next to nothing. The performance for me was actually ok until we got to their box

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I did and cannot agree with him. We had probably three what you would call proper chances the rest were long pot shots, daisy cutters and things keeper picks out the air

We created, as is the norm, next to nothing. The performance for me was actually ok until we got to their box
            Cheers isn't that it all season !

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              ?? Lets celebrate that we had enough chances to win a game at home with out first team playing against a shite League 1 side.

How we have fallen.
              That was our first team just a few changes we've all been asking for as strong a line up the club has

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Oh that's alright then!

Fk the fans who spent precious time & money travelling to watch that absolute shite.

Unbelievable attitude.
                What are you on about unbelievable attitudeing at me for? Im not out there playing or the club that doesnt seem to be that bothered about the cups, hence going out every year! Thats nothing to do with my attitude matey, just obvious its going to happen for whatever reason!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  ....and I bet Mr Pinkie wasn’t one of us at the game yesterday. He might have a different opinion if he actually attended LR on a regular basis. Make no mistake people we are in the sh.it big time.
                  This. With bells on.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Like ive just said to jimmy and include bakes in this below, we all know how we always are in the cups for the last 20 odd years, why are you all so surprised all of a sudden?! Id love us and every club to get the cups back to what they were, but thanks to man htd years ago its all been devalued! Thats fook all to do with me so try another punchbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      This. With bells on.
                      Add you to my last post aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Add you to my last post aswell
                        Please do. You're mad, mate. You really can't see reality.

Comment

Please do. You're mad, mate. You really can't see reality.
                          What reality that we've crashed out of the cup for the 20 odd consecative year running?! Thats reality right there 77! we won last week and have done in our ladt 4 or 5,now carry on with toys out of the pram meltdowns and leave me out of it

Comment

What reality that we've crashed out of the cup for the 20 odd consecative year running?! Thats reality right there 77! we won last week and have done in our ladt 4 or 5,now carry on with toys out of the pram meltdowns and leave me out of it
                            Oh that's OK then. S hit team is as s hit team does. The fact that you're not remotely bothered when we lose astounds me. And that you accept such mediocrity as Ollie serves up. Including against Cardiff.

Comment

What does the history have to do with it? We’re a championship team playing League 1 at home. Should win.

Comment

Oh that's OK then. S hit team is as s hit team does. The fact that you're not remotely bothered when we lose astounds me. And that you accept such mediocrity as Ollie serves up. Including against Cardiff.
                                Are you being ignorant on purpose?! Did you read what i posted above? I hate losing not that i have to let you know but its obvious we dont or the players dont do cup runs for whatever reason, does that say i dont mind losing? Now jog along

Comment

Working...
                                X