Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracks me up, err hello it was a cup game today we`re reknowned for not doing any good in, so we carry on from last week, talk about drama lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie. We had a near full strength team so slightly different to past seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        He won’t resign. He’s taking us forward and changing us, more soundbites and more hills of hell, more chest thumping, more badge kissing, more players talking English, more running, more punts up field, more postmen (?!!?!) in the side, more tombolas, more excuses, more new signings, more injuries due to the hills of hell, more from Ian Taylor, more “qpr men” tweets from uncle Tone, more empty seats, more defeats and don’t complain because he loves qpr and if you don’t like him, you don’t and you’re spoilt and you shouldn’t come to games.......this is what having “our Rangers back” is all about.
        Agreed.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Sod having our club back
          Can we have a win run
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Cracks me up, err hello it was a cup game today we`re reknowned for not doing any good in, so we carry on from last week, talk about drama lol
            Are you able to name a worse manager in the top two divisions?

Comment

@darrenpickard
              Holloway has now lost more games in fewer matches than he did at Millwall, where they couldn't wait to sack him! and yet somehow, remains untouchable in the eyes of some at #QPR including the clueless Chairman ��

3m
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Now I have heard his explanation of Washington I am even more in despair. Changed my thought process, when I said we would stay up regardless of whether Olly is at the club, I now believe we will be relegated if he stays. All this it was only a cup game malarkey is nonsense, the side was one player different to Cardiff game.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Mark Hughes is available.
                  I'd actually take him. It's that bad.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The fans will turn on him

Comment

Perhaps they think they will give the FFP fine a swerve when we are a League 1 side next season,Hence the reason our chimp is still in a job this evening.

Comment

What is the overall plan now as a football club?? If he stays we will get relegated as his record shows that. We are a joke and in a mess right now and seem rudderless from the top down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Cracks me up, err hello it was a cup game today we`re reknowned for not doing any good in
                          Oh that's alright then!

Fk the fans who spent precious time & money travelling to watch that absolute shite.

Unbelievable attitude.

Comment

I'm going to say it again I AM OPEN TO WHETHER HOLLOWAY STAYS OR GOES but for fukc sake get a grip how in fukcs name can a manager sitting on a bench be responsible for player making balls up , and for that I'm not going to #### Scowens off as he's done more good than bad while he's been here .
                            If the the club want to go further in a cup competition play their part and try to create an atmosphere by reducing ticket prices to somewhere near FIVE POUNDS AND POUND FOR KIDS after all most of us have done our b@ll@cks at this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              I'm going to say it again I AM OPEN TO WHETHER HOLLOWAY STAYS OR GOES but for fukc sake get a grip how in fukcs name can a manager sitting on a bench be responsible for player making balls up , and for that I'm not going to #### Scowens off as he's done more good than bad while he's been here .
                              If the the club want to go further in a cup competition play their part and try to create an atmosphere by reducing ticket prices to somewhere near FIVE POUNDS AND POUND FOR KIDS after all most of us have done our b@ll@cks at this time of year
                              Agree not to blame for individual errors. However totally responsible for over gameplan which we currently lack or are unable to implement = managers fault

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Villa was £10 a ticket for away fans yesterday. We get pants pulled down by tf and co slagged off for leaving early etc reality were a shite cup team and not much better league side to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X