Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Create proper opportunities and they might
    Theres that great word might! it doesnt mean we will, same as stan going on asin he knows, yet all it is is a might!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Fernandes is not capable of deciding whether he wants to shag his secretary!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by rodman View Post
        I reckon you're right there.

        Lose at Burton and hopefully we'll all get our wish.

        Trouble is fortunate results like Cardiff (rode our luck and it probably should have been a draw) keep prolonging the inevitable by giving TF a glimmer of hope that Ollie will come good. Despite all the factual evidence like win ratio, points per game, clean sheets, goals per game, amount of defeats etc proving he simply isn't up to it.
        All the evidence points to Pollie being an utterly useless turd of a so called football manager but I really don't think Uncle has the balls to do anything about it. Shambolic. Totally illogical. When someone has shown themselves to be consistently carp over a period of time you have to get rid. FFS man up Tony. Making yourself look a tool.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Fernandes is not capable of deciding whether he wants to shag his secretary!
          Ive worked it out Connor kept on missing so Tf and Lf
          said they would help him out.

          So while Connor was trying to improve his shooting Tf and
          Lf went round and sorted his old lady out.
          Problem is Holloway heard about this and turned up as well
          just as Tf and Lf were getting stuck in.

          Thats why Holloway and Washington are going nowhere

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Ive worked it out Connor kept on missing so Tf and Lf
            said they would help him out.

            So while Connor was trying to improve his shooting Tf and
            Lf went round and sorted his old lady out.
            Problem is Holloway heard about this and turned up as well
            just as Tf and Lf were getting stuck in.

            Thats why Holloway and Washington are going nowhere
            At least someone got a shag out of it. Not all bad.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              All the evidence points to Pollie being an utterly useless turd of a so called football manager but I really don't think Uncle has the balls to do anything about it. Shambolic. Totally illogical. When someone has shown themselves to be consistently carp over a period of time you have to get rid. FFS man up Tony. Making yourself look a tool.
              Making thats generous

              Comment


              • #37
                Don't mention ( old lady) or Rooney will be round
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  At least someone got a shag out of it. Not all bad.
                  Not really they could not make a decision who went first

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Not really they could not make a decision who went first
                    Is she still waiting for one of them to make a start?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Is she still waiting for one of them to make a start?
                      she's hanging on the corner of old oak common !

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Is she still waiting for one of them to make a start?
                        Yes while they were arguing Ih stepped up he had a step ladder
                        As she is out of his league but sadly guess what he did not have
                        A plan a,b or c

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          she's hanging on the corner of old oak common !
                          No that bit comes later

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            So true, we should be in the next round of the fa cup like we always do do!
                            Indeed we should given the team he put out and it was MK Fakes. Hopeless performance, and no plan B as usual.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Tactically inept tactically clueless and more realistically still in a job for the rest of the season imo. im all for club identity playing for the badge cobblers but ffs his records shambolic regardless of passion blah blah blah today we never looked like getting a draw never mind victory

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Is she still waiting for one of them to make a start?
                                she's hanging on the corner of old oak common !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X