Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    No, you're right. It isn't.

We are still well and truly in a battle to survive.

Think Rebel deserves some credit for seeing what most of us certainly didn't see coming.
    Dont agree about the pessimist getting any credit for being a doom merchant lol, we can still pull away & have just been on a poor run so could quite easily pull away as get pulled in.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No, you're right. It isn't.

We are still well and truly in a battle to survive.

Think Rebel deserves some credit for seeing what most of us certainly didn't see coming.
      And wait til the end of the season before handing out daft credits brights, we`ve only another 20 odd games to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Dont agree about the pessimist getting any credit for being a doom merchant lol, we can still pull away & have just been on a poor run so could quite easily pull away as get pulled in.
        We've been on a poor run most of the last 14 months! How long does it have to be before it dawns on you that Wollie just isn't very good at managing football teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          We've been on a poor run most of the last 14 months! How long does it have to be before it dawns on you that Wollie just isn't very good at managing football teams?
          I know you expected our poor side when ollie took over to turn into a team full of superstars, but it doesnt quite happen instantly like that with a very young squad and no money to be spent son! if you honestly think we should of done youre deluded, admittedly i thought we`d end up about 9th i had us down for but hasnt turned out that way atm, but im patient & will not panic after a bad run, & if our team did we`d be even more buggered cool heads are much better than hitting the panic button & toys flying everywhere

Comment

I know you expected our poor side when ollie took over to turn into a team full of superstars, but it doesnt quite happen instantly like that with a very young squad and no money to be spent son! if you honestly think we should of done youre deluded, admittedly i thought we`d end up about 9th i had us down for but hasnt turned out that way atm, but im patient & will not panic after a bad run, & if our team did we`d be even more buggered cool heads are much better than hitting the panic button & toys flying everywhere
            Wasn't me saying that. Was Uncle, Sir Les, Wollie, players. I expect us about mid table then and same now. Whilst we haven't spent much we have spent a bit and not sold anyone of note. Therefore squad that was deemed good enough by club to challenge for play offs has been upwardly tweaked and we are in a worse position. Is that the work of a good football manager?

I also recall Wollie complimenting our 'wonderful strikers' when asked about them last season.

Comment

• When Hasselbaink left we were 17th and at the moment we are 17th. So no improvement after 60 games with Holloway,

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                When Hasselbaink left we were 17th and at the moment we are 17th. So no improvement after 60 games with Holloway,
                Yes 17th & falling like a stone if you remember & thats with a few bigger names in his squad!

Comment

Wasn't me saying that. Was Uncle, Sir Les, Wollie, players. I expect us about mid table then and same now. Whilst we haven't spent much we have spent a bit and not sold anyone of note. Therefore squad that was deemed good enough by club to challenge for play offs has been upwardly tweaked and we are in a worse position. Is that the work of a good football manager?

I also recall Wollie complimenting our 'wonderful strikers' when asked about them last season.
                  Lol youre not daft are you furtive! you know damn well ollies bigging them up for self belief, its no good telling them he thinks there pants now is it obviously its not done the trick and this is why hes now looking at bringing the odd youngster through obviously & getting rid of who he doesnt want. Me personally would like to see oteh played more as someone else said about smiths movement is so static its ridiculas, we need movement and pace, but as for what les or tony said they was obviously getting carried away as easy to do, but the club was in a mess & its going to take time.

Comment

Yes 17th & falling like a stone if you remember & thats with a few bigger names in his squad!
                    None of those names were making any meaningful contribution.

You are right though about falling like a stone. Bit like this season really. Won our first three homes games, struggled at home since and won one game away in 11 months. Couldn't make up how carp we have been under Wollie. So you are argument really is JFH was carp and Wollie is no less carp than him. An inspired appointment!

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      When Hasselbaink left we were 17th and at the moment we are 17th. So no improvement after 60 games with Holloway,
                      Got that consistency everyone wanted then...

Comment

None of those names were making any meaningful contribution.

You are right though about falling like a stone. Bit like this season really. Won our first three homes games, struggled at home since and won one game away in 11 months. Couldn't make up how carp we have been under Wollie. So you are argument really is JFH was carp and Wollie is no less carp than him. An inspired appointment!
                        We`ll see wont we over the next so many games, you might get your wish if we continue to struggle, but really do think things could be worse with another manager in

Comment

TBF if you predict QPR will be shite every single season then you are onto a winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            TBF if you predict QPR will be shite every single season then you are onto a winner

Comment

We`ll see wont we over the next so many games, you might get your wish if we continue to struggle, but really do think things could be worse with another manager in
                              How could a new manager be worse? 2 wins out of last 12, 1 away win in 11 months, humiliated at home in both Cups. Just how bad would they need to be? Would be one Hell of an accomplishment if they managed it!

Comment

How could a new manager be worse?
                                Get us relegated for a start....would trump it all IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X