No announcement yet.

Burton Away Tickets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice the official site has quietly dropped the nonsensical all ticket no sales on day warning about this game. Maybe I will be able to go to the ball via a late last minute dash after all.

Comment

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?

Comment

Originally posted by qprevo View Post
        Anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?
        About 1000 according to official site. Can't believe that we are going to an away terrace and the seating area is the bit that sold out! Wtf is that about. Didn't realise the train was so cheap.

Comment

I’m not surprised at all Burton away terrace is pretty poor with poor view. If people are thinking the terrace will be a throw back to the 80s prepared to be disappointed

Comment

Apparently Nottingham station is closed due to a serious fire - I'm not going by train so I don't know if this will affect train travel along the way but just thought I'd mention it
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If your going via new street you shouldn’t have a problem,if your coming up via Leicester/Nottingham you might have a delay but hopefully cleared for tmoz.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
                If your going via new street you shouldn’t have a problem,if your coming up via Leicester/Nottingham you might have a delay but hopefully cleared for tmoz.
                All trains from Birmingham- Nottingham are currently terminating at derby so that wouldn’t cause any issues but I know they have put road transport on Nottingham - derby

Comment

What watering holes are we all headed to then chaps?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    What watering holes are we all headed to then chaps?

Closest to the ground is the beech on derby road just past the away end,a good 5 min walk and plenty of Rangers will be in there no doubt.

Comment

We dived in a pub up a side road last time. Proper old school boozer

Comment

have a good day lads , safe journey to all

Comment

Working...
                        X